Talksport this morning

Woodsy and McCoist asking Bent a bunch of random questions.

Last one from McCoist:

"Jamaican bobsled team qualified for the winter Olympics this year. First time in 24 years. But what is the greatest sports movie".

Bent: "A shot at Glory"

McCoist pissing himself.

Funny stuff if you heard them
I was listening too was hilarious Bent is thick as %^*& as well right good one for him

Not really. Jamie O'Hara's as thick as mince, so is Ray Parlour.
I can let Ray have a bit of slack for 2 reasons, firstly he HAS played at the highest level, and secondly if he is asked and doesn’t know, he simply says “don’t ask me, I don’t have a clue.” Where as O’Halfwit just dribbles on as if he knows something, yet the more he talks the clearer it is he knows fúck all.

Compared to that dick O’Hara, Bent is genius! And neither of them would win a football quiz, never mind general knowledge.
Did you see O'Hara taking the huff on Twitter? Was raging about Arsenal postponing the game and someone said "remember when Arsenal signed a Fabregas because Jamie O'Hara in the youth team wasn't good enough" and he deleted his account! :D

Darren Bent is ok on there and regularly gets the piss taken right out of him, which he takes well.

The muppet of the show role is safe with Tony Cascarino. Nobody comes close to that halfwit.

Yesterday’s quiz O’Hara got asked which animal has the biggest horns. He answered Elephant:))

A couple months back a teacher called in to their quiz and Goldstein said “you must be really clever, give me an example of a prime number”

Teacher : “one”

Great comedy value.

The best laugh I had recently was on Off The Ball when their guest (forget who it was) was talking about being in Georgia and meeting Eduard Shevarnadze. The all-round dick and know-it-all Stuart Cosgrove actually said, in all seriousness, "....and which club was he with at the time?". I nearly pissed myself laughing. Even Tam Cowan was able to let the bold Stuart know that he wasn't a footballer.

Only just back in this thread since I started it. Some funny chat here

Bent may not come across the best on there (dunno, I seldom hear it). But he got Ally a peach this morning and they were all enjoying it

Back