Talksport Tour of Ibrox

Class watch. Ally really does love our club, loved watching that. Laura looking magnificent also.

Actually thought it was recorded when they were here before final old firm game of season. So when Mccoist said about the Champagne on the Tv i thought surely they hav changed the TV since he was there :))

Good watch. Have to pull him up on the picture with Durrant and Ferguson. McCoist said 89, it was either 95 or 96.

Laura is genuinely one of the best in the business these days.
Super never loses it, he can retell a story 100 times and still get the same laughs from it.

What a unique and amazing stadium we have. We need to be very careful in how we upgrade it. Proud of it and Ally must have some memories in it. Good and bad.

It's telling that Talksport don't do this for everyone. What would be the point of Alan Brazil showing us Portman Road or another pundit wandering about some other pokey shitehole.

Great video.. when he comes through the tunnel and talks about the noise.. it reminds me of that first day the North Stand (Sandy Jardine) opened.. we walked up the stairs of the enclosure and the noise was at a level I had never heard. Honestly I realised then that I would never feel that same sensation again but it was breathtaking.
If the players feel anything like I felt that day each week then it is all worthwhile.

Watched it in full this morning. Laura woods was in awe and I don't blame her. An absolute amazing stadium with so much history.

Back