Talksport touting Edouard to Leicester in this window

Can’t see it. They want an attacking midfielder supposedly and Odegaard turned them down to go to Arsenal

Just for argument's sake with the 40% sell on fee, could PSG buy him with a 40% discount? Because even at £25m they could pick him up for £15m

Don't see it. Their game is based on pace in the front three. Eduoard is good but he doesn't have that blistering pace.
You may be correct but Edouard to Leicester is not the most outrageous suggestion. Not having a dig at you but if I'd listened to FF a year ago I'd have been convinced Tierney was destined to be a disaster at Arsenal.

Can't deny the guy is a good player, who can blame him for wanting away from that cesspit and quite rightly downing tools? Hope they don't pay over the odds for him though.

He sat on the bench most of the time under Rodgers 3rd choice behind the thumb and dembelle, also remember Rodgers having a bit of a fallout with the french players. Looks like lazy journalism to me

You may be correct but Edouard to Leicester is not the most outrageous suggestion. Not having a dig at you but if I'd listened to FF a year ago I'd have been convinced Tierney was destined to be a disaster at Arsenal.

It's not but I was replying to a poster who said he'd be a good fit and said Vardy was 34.

He could play in the EPL no problem but he doesn't fit the mould of Leicester's strikers.

Perhaps they want a different option.

I can't see them getting anywhere near £20M for him after his performances this season.

Morelos has received a fair amount of criticism for his performances this season but he's been far better than Eduoard.

No convinced! Good finisher but rest off his game is lacking!
He will start scoring come March to get a move but for 10mill

Like it or not he's a decent player.

Even having a poor season he's 11 goals in 23 games for them this year.

It's no coincidence that he was invocled in their 3 wins leading to the old firm, and Celtic haven't won a game since he's been out.I'd be delighted to see him go, and for as little as possible.

Edit:further to my point, a quick look suggests celtic haven't won a game this season without him in the side.

Any player would dump Celtc and Lennon to play in the top-flight in England. The ridiculous money they've received before for players could be seen again, though nothing like the crazy £ 40 million.

I'll be delighted when he leaves them. Easily their most dangerous player, and their recent recruitment makes me think they will struggle to replace him with similar quality.
He’s a smashing player mate. If the interest is concrete, he’d be a mug to not consider going to the KP. The other night, Chelsea struggled to lay a glove on them, even with Jonny Evans playing at centre half.

Back