Talksport

queensferrybear

While I am cooking away I’m listening to talksport.
They are talking about racism in sport, it has been a great show lots horrible stories and great points in what everyone can do to aid the change that is needed.
Anyway, they are reading out some messages, one message was from someone in Motherwell.
It started “try living in Scotland from an Irish catholic immigrant family, supporting a team that is against any form of prejudice working against the establishment and a team who has a rule against signing catholics”.

why do they always try to make everything about them, and try spread these lies that they are the little man and downtrodden? I wouldbe embarrassed trying to turn this great cause for black lives in to a football point scoring exercise.

In his haste, he even forgot to mention “we are a new club” By saying we have been sectarian for generations.

i"ll say one thing for the mentally challengeds,they are are at the grievance angle 24 hours a day ,and they are all 100% on message,they're constantly working away at portraying themselves as victims,and ourselves as wrong ones,we really are miles behind them on stuff like this,all of it is bullshit and lies as we know,but to the less clued up on these matters ,a helluva lot sticks,

Yeah, the jist of it, although you did change it to make it even worse than it undoubtedly was :D

He said, to paraphrase, that things were so bad for the initial Irish immigrants that they needed to set up a club in order to feed their poor and they were up against an 'Establishment club who did not sign a Catholic for 100 years'.

In an arse about face kind of way, he did hit upon one truth, in that sectarianism in Scotland is FAR more insidious, widespread and ingrained than racism is.

I know the world seems to require you have a strong view on everything, but I don't get too upset about this and living in England it's easy to say they honestly could not give flying %^*&. They don't suddenly win new fans by ambulance chasing.

This morning they were having a dig at Taylor. Brazil saying it’s unprofessional and Jamie Ohara saying he would play for free in Taylor’s situation.

Bet the fat drunk wouldn’t have came away with that shite if he was linked with Celtic

Meanwhile in Scotland we still to this day advertise Catholic Church approved job adverts in our public funded education system

A sectarian recruitment policy is allowed to flourish and if you mention anything about it you’re a bigot and anti catholic

And many of their failed candidates end up working in the “ open to all “ schools.

It’s a beyond a fućking disgrace, it’s s National affront

Fan comments “criminally racist” says Celtic chairman
Celtic chairman Ian Bankier described some of his club’s fans’ online treatment of fellow director Lord Ian Livingston as “criminally racist” at the club’s annual general meeting.

Just remind them of the above when even their own chairman called them racists at an AGM.

Rangers founding fathers brought Rangers to life through there love of A NEW GAME CALLED FOOTBALL
Celtics founder fathers brought there rancid club into the world through religion and to stop catholics from using salvation army soup kitchens .. they then went and stole rc players from dundee hibernian and hibernian of Edinburgh...

i"ll say one thing for the mentally challengeds,they are are at the grievance angle 24 hours a day ,and they are all 100% on message,they're constantly working away at portraying themselves as victims,and ourselves as wrong ones,we really are miles behind them on stuff like this,all of it is bullshit and lies as we know,but to the less clued up on these matters ,a helluva lot sticks,
Tell a lie often enough & it becomes the truth.

What I hate about these "victims" of anti-irish/catholic bigotry is that they are 99% of the time never Irish nor are the practicing Catholics. Probably hasnt been to mass since school! Nevermind the fact they dont actually receive any abuse.

They are talking about racism in sport, it has been a great show lots horrible stories and great points in what everyone can do to aid the change that is needed.
Anyway, they are reading out some messages, one message was from someone in Motherwell.
It started “try living in Scotland from an Irish catholic immigrant family, supporting a team that is against any form of prejudice working against the establishment and a team who has a rule against signing catholics”.

why do they always try to make everything about them, and try spread these lies that they are the little man and downtrodden? I wouldbe embarrassed trying to turn this great cause for black lives in to a football point scoring exercise.

In his haste, he even forgot to mention “we are a new club” By saying we have been sectarian for generations.
Callers like that should be pulled up and asked for examples of their perceived(fantasy)problems.He should be asked to explain his comments presumably aimed at us.They are continually allowed to spout lies and should be shown up for this.

Must be nuts living life as a mentally challenged.

Permanently offended by everything, massive chip on the shoulder, sense of inadequacy. Not even quadruple trebles ease the pain - it literally will never be better for them, yet they still can’t enjoy it. Must crush them....

Had he just awoken from a 60 year coma?

He mention Mark Walters at all?

For a community who have done very, very well out of this country they don't half spout a load of shite about being victims all the time.
They really are so predictable and fu.ckin boring.

They virtually run all central belt councils, Police Scotland, the media, the Judiciary, the PFs Office etc, etc.
Aye, victims right enough! :oops:

Only anti - anything behaviour i remember seeing in Scotland is anti english racism and that mob are the worse offenders

100% correct

Just remind them of the above when even their own chairman called them racists at an AGM.
Let's go back further

<a href="https://ibb.co/TM5JTLS">
Screenshot-733-Copy

State funded faith based schools are the epitome of sectarian in its purest most sinister form.

An£ we have to fućking pay for it.

Exactly. Especially when they then control what staff can be promoted in said schools by their religion.

Imagine the uproar if there was a school that didn’t allow them to progress as staff and it was state funded?!

More crap being thrown in our direction. As a few have said, we know it’s just b/s, but say it long enough and people believe it.

They crave being the victim. Downtrodden is their mantra.They detest any form of prejudice.A club formed to feed the poor?Only fed certain unfortunate souls.No mention of that prejudice.
Welcome!
Hungry? Yes
Catholic?No
Goodbye.
To think after the reformation their religion was binned 1500’s they then started Their long game to get back in, late 1700’s, along comes the famine in the mid 1800’s, bearing in mind they Were part of the UK which allowed them to flood into the mainland More or less unabated, they set up enclaves/ghettos if you like in several major cities then pushed for their civil rights Re rc church which late 1800,s they got to pollute our cities then and to this day are still doing it, the kunts have been ripping us ever since, just my view on it.

To think after the reformation their religion was binned 1500’s they then started Their long game to get back in, late 1700’s, along comes the famine in the mid 1800’s, bearing in mind they Were part of the UK which allowed them to flood into the mainland More or less unabated, they set up enclaves/ghettos if you like in several major cities then pushed for their civil rights Re rc church which late 1800,s they got to pollute our cities then and to this day are still doing it, the kunts have been ripping us ever since, just my view on it.
Fair enough view.

There wasn't any bigotry in Scottish football until 1888 then it spread faster than Covid 19 .

Did they forget to mention that they didn't have a non catholic director until 1992 or that a game had to be held up to clear bananas of the park at Celtic park when Mark Walters played or that they have a convicted racist playing for them as well as having one on loan in the past
Maybe a wee mention of how they glorify the IRA week in week out or that they refuse to respect the war dead who gave them their freedoms by refusing to wear a poppy or stay silent for 2 mins

The stupidity of these puddle drinkers never fails to amaze me

Call it o
Call it out being involved in the new crime bill shows how deep it goes the anti bigotry bigots, just like the the bigot bridge that try too portray themselves as anti fascists when they hate protestants and Jews that in itself is fascism the anti fascist fascist if you like, they are protected by the political and media meat golums who are churned out of that segregated education system.

Last edited:
The racial issues black people face is in no way comparable to decedents (some of them 4th or 5th generation) of Irish settlers in Scotland. Utter garbage and insulting to people of colour.
The problem being is that as soon as anyone mentions segregated schooling their church automatically pulls down the bigot shutters and it goes away as the SNP don’t want to lose their core vote. A local councillor in Hamilton got dogs abuse because she objected to the bigot factory extending their grounds onto land gifted to the people of Hamilton in the 1940s.

For a community who have done very, very well out of this country they don't half spout a load of shite about being victims all the time.
They really are so predictable and fu.ckin boring.

They virtually run all central belt councils, Police Scotland, the media, the Judiciary, the PFs Office etc, etc.
Aye, victims right enough! :oops:

The book 'Heart of Glasgow' by Jack House has an excerpt about the Potato Famine.
'when the Highlands of Scotland were nearly as badly affected as Ireland.
The Irish began to to emigrate in great numbers.
If an Irish family had money they went to America.
If they had only a little money they went to Liverpool.
If they had no money at all they came to Glasgow.'

Yes the WOSRCs brought nothing but hatred and a sense of entitlement.

Back