Tall Rangers players

RabSpackman

Helander looked like a giant out there last night and is a reported 192cm/6ft 3.

Can anyone make a guess at Rangers players of the past who were that kind of height?

Dave McPherson & Duncan Ferguson we’re tall but I don’t think they were quite in that category.

Sadiq ;)

See he was down to his usual last night, penalty given this time, hits the post when he should have scored.

Federico Nieto was around 6ft 3 or just shy of that

Some goal v Clyde in the 5-2 Extra time win in the league cup in 2005.

Helander looked like a giant out there last night and is a reported 192cm/6ft 3.

Can anyone make a guess at Rangers players of the past who were that kind of height?

Dave McPherson & Duncan Ferguson we’re tall but I don’t think they were quite in that category.
Katic is reportedly taller than Helander.

Feyenoord actually looked quite a small team I thought, Edgar Ie didn't look the tallest and their keeper looked pretty small too.

Off topic I know but in addition to having a bizarre name, I thought that boy Ie had a stinker for them last night. Conceded a silly penalty and gave the ball away numerous times as well. Hope he plays in the return leg...

And back on topic, Petric and Bjorklund were a couple of 6 footers for us from back in the 9IAR days.

Back