Tam McManus - I am outraged!

Why is it always ex-dhims that seem to have inside knowledge of every thing going on inside Ibrox?
They reel them out and all of a sudden they are trotting out their drivel and it's all about Rangers.
From Walker to McManus, the pish they spout out about our club and players is laughable at times but worrying thing is that they have this platform to continue to guess at how we are run our Club.
WATP

What an absolute clown he is, his knowledge of football is shocking.

So this muppet states that Hibs can upset Rangers in Michael Beale’s first game because they did the same to Gio in last years semi final?

Whilst Gio had been appointed, he literally hadn’t been working with the players and was clearly not in charge until the Monday after the game due to work permit issues. At no point did he have any involvement with our players and even sat in the stand with Wilson.

Some of us perhaps wanted to Gio to get involved but we knew that had he, we got a result, then the filth and wider spfl would have been all over it if legally he hadn’t been granted the right legislation to be able to manage us and work in UK.

So how the hell can you compare Beale getting over two weeks prep with the players and properly being in charge to Gio being announced on a Friday and not yet started work till Monday after a game in which we allowed someone well out their depth to manage our team on the day.

Bizarre that they would even print this nonsense.

Link as follows. https://insidefutbol.com/2022/11/30...-hibs-can-down-michael-beales-rangers/586539/
Am I right in saying he’s a columnist for Ibrox News? I assume Ibrox News are not good guys? Every article I read on there is negative about us. Apologies if this is already a well known fact.

Am I right in saying he’s a columnist for Ibrox News? I assume Ibrox News are not good guys? Every article I read on there is negative about us. Apologies if this is already a well known fact.
I saw this on my Google news feed thing (which is usually rotten), I'd never go there for info but no idea what the script is

"We’re delighted to welcome Tam McManus as our exclusive Rangers columnist as each week he’ll be giving his views on the biggest talking points at Ibrox…"

Ex spoonburner and well know tramp offers up his opinion. It's logical to expect this as it is the 2nd year running that we play them right after appointing a new manager. Nothing wrong with him speculating on whether lightening strikes twice. Just why some need to get so enraged about it is beyond me.

Back