Tam McManus : Rangers should let this go its a bit embarrassing now

1. Season cancelled.
2. Member clubs paid without any caveats
3. We hope to get 20/21 started by August

What's wrong with that Tam?

Another walloper, my goodness they are all getting wheeled out now. Well spoonburner how many goals did you score, oh right your a big name? Away back tae leith and get your bus fare and packed lunch. All because you want hearts down .......what an outlook too have....

Kris commons was on talkSPORT today and said he can see it from both sides. Says they were 15 behind us before and won the league. I know that could be a dig but it’s still shows it’s not over until it’s over

Tinky Tam is as desperate as it gets, last 5 or 6 tweets all about the one and only team that matters, yet he'll still claim he doesn't care about the Rangers. Of course he's pinned Scott Broon as well just to nail his colours to the mast that bit more if it wasn't already obvious.

The height of his career was Colorado Rapids, fs, sit the %^*& doon! :))

Quite incredible for such an atrocious footballer
He has got better since he retired and his self promotion is embarrassing he would have you think he was up there with Dalglish.
He did how ever score one of the best shots from an opponent At Ibrox , hope he doesn’t read this or he will get a World Cup winners medal off the back of it

I’m usually upbeat about our club and enjoy posting and replying to fellow supporters on here.
I have to say today’s voting fiasco has embarrassed the SPFL ( not in their warped minds though ) .
The obvious anger and confusion on here is 100% justified.
It all points to two clubs, one of which will be awarded a title which they haven’t won.
And our club who will be the biggest loser after dodgy deals etc.
No one likes us we don’t care is our song of defiance.
It begs the question, where is the other clubs defiance??
Why would you sit back and accept giving up a chance of European football??
The chance of more prize money??
Why would you risk losing the Rangers travelling support filling your bank account twice in the season??
I’ll tell you why, it’s because they hate us more than anything else.
They don’t deserve our cash any more.

Tam the bam, never heard of him in world circles so WTF has he got to rattle his gums about?
It's reeking out of him where his affiliations lie, they haven't won anything and should be compensated appropriately and given fuckall, anything else is corruption.

Last edited:
What’s getting EXTREMELY embarrassing Tam is the way the mentally challengeds are pulling the strings within the whole of Scottish football.
It will eventually hate itself to fucking death.

The only embarrassment is the mentally challengeds trying to convince everyone to hand them a title that they haven’t won!

Where was this prick with his "more important things" patter when Lego muncher and popcorn teeth were crying about the title as people were dying?

Back