Tam McManus : Rangers should let this go its a bit embarrassing now

Would Tam be saying this if the virus struck in early January?
Would he %^*&.
Away tae %^*& ya no mark wank.

Wonder how much he was given for that tweet the creepy little mutant. Absolutely doesn't get the irony in it the bellend.

I see the beeb are lining up all the usual haters!! Nothing will ever change. F.uck them.

Am I right in think this wee prick never played for Celtic but grew up playing for separate entity fc?!

This the route they will go down as soon as Rangers or fans/pundits complain they'll be shot down with the " c'mon guys were in the middle of a devastating pandemic, people are dying and your worried about sport!!!!!"
Dirty sleekit snide mentally challenged bastards

So just making up rules is not embarrassing. Scotland= Banana Republic it's the equivalent of I'm taking my ball home we've won before the game is finished. That's embarrassing .

See this prick. He was useless as a player. I presume he’s a Tim and that’s why he has ended up at the BBC

a6aR3Ug.gif

He comes across on twitter likes he knows everything and tries his best to say anything to stoke controversy, guy is looking for bites and is best ignored.

More important issues going on but everyone hell bent handing a 19 mile marathon win to the sleekit mentally challengeds, really couldnt make it up, shut up Tam you fuqing fat little creature......

Wee fucking weasel!! Trying to make a name for himself as he fucked his career by being pish. I have wiped more relevant things off my toilet bowl compared to what he spouts

He recently joined the sportsmans dinner circuit. His gig is all about the failures
Of his career as a footballer.
Now he's an advisor to the game. Right Tam.

I'll tell you what is embarrassing Mcm Anus.

Celtc pushing for this tainted title at all costs.

Celtc using furlough and taking tax payers money even though they detest the British.

Celtc ignoring the responsibility of their connection to the club formally known as "Celtic Boys club" and the grotesque and repeated sexual abuse and rape of minors.

That's embarrassing.

It never ceases to amaze me how bang average (at best) footballers manage to get themselves media jobs.
I remember growing up in the 80s and 90s I used to read columns by John Geig, Billy McNeil, Ally McCoist, Charlie Nicholas, genuine legends of the game, on both sides of the divide.
Now utterly crap players are allowed a platform to give us their largely worthless opinions.

Morons like this guy love to take the moral highground whenever we gain any sort of traction in an orchestrated ploy, they resort to tactics insinuating that we are being pathetic in issues that effect us. celtc weren't regarded as embarrassing in their crusade to sack kris boyd in yet another pathetic mission and that's just to name one of a bucket load.

He recently joined the sportsmans dinner circuit. His gig is all about the failures
Of his career as a footballer.
Now he's an advisor to the game. Right Tam.
Unfortunately I was at one one his gigs on the sportsman’s dinner circuit. Best avoided if you ever hear he’s on the bill in future.

tam mcmanus is a complete and utter bawbag cut from the same cloth as thumbheid , lego muncher , that wee fud riorden...the list goes on from these inbred roasters from hivs
apart from our kevin thomson...good guy

Back