Tam the rocket on Clyde ssb earlier

TAM-THE-BAM.jpg

Listened to their Sunday podcast while giving the grass it’s final cut. It was a before & after show with Spew at the beginning lauding McGregor for playing 81 of their last 89 games to then lamenting that he’s been overplayed.

Just listened to the full version on the podcast , he claimed Ryan Christie was protecting himself in that challenge o_Oo_OMade an utter fool of himself , brilliant.

I play(ed) football with a guy that anytime he went in high and caught someone then it was the other players fault as he "kicked the sole of my foot". A Celtic fan!

Just heard Tam “9 times out of 10 we’d beat Livingston” only to be told they’ve won one in the last 4. To be then shot down for suggesting that Christie was defending himself was comedy gold.

Absolutely superb. Timmy mentalism at it's best. Doubt he had even one sensible thing to say and even Hugh couldn't help him out.

Its funny how he starts the call saying he isn't hurt by the result or bothered by it

There was another guy on later on talking about how much we paid for Flo and that there would be no title challenge this season :p

That's what happens when they get free minutes on their phone's. I bet he has SSB on speed-dial.

Taking my wife shopping last night and we were listening to it, now my wife knows absolutely nothing about football and her words were '' That guy is making a complete fool of himself ''

Last edited:
Had to tune in last night and wasn't disappointed comedy gold from the Giro squad.
One said Christie isn't that type of player! Oh really, I think he has had as many cards as Morelos but Alfie has never injured anyone on the park but we won't read that in the papers.
Anyone got stats on that?

Had to tune in last night and wasn't disappointed comedy gold from the Giro squad.
One said Christie isn't that type of player! Oh really, I think he has had as many cards as Morelos but Alfie has never injured anyone on the park but we won't read that in the papers.
Anyone got stats on that?

Christie has 4 red cards in his professional career
Alfredo has 5.

His logic boils down to Livingston played horribly and spoiled the game because Septic didn't win
Not, quite. It boils diwn to Livingston didnt lie down and let the bheasts run riot. The referee didnt give them the benefit of the doubt often enough and now that a bit of pressure is applied they are so unused to it they dont know how to react.

Happy days are here again.

Last edited:
just turned it on and FFs favourite the guy who helms it is giving it you cant dismiss the fact they went down to 10 men it had an effect on the result
while hes not even close to being as bad as the previous guys little things have crept in even just after a few weeks and in my opinion is still one of them (cue posters saying aye but hes a motherwll/falkirk or whatever not a tim)
hes not one of us

just turned it on and FFs favourite the guy who helms it is giving it you cant dismiss the fact they went down to 10 men it had an effect on the result
while hes not even close to being as bad as the previous guys little things have crept in even just after a few weeks and in my opinion is still one of them (cue posters saying aye but hes a motherwll/falkirk or whatever not a tim)
hes not one of us
don't listen to it or know who hosts it other than twisted shug. guys not wrong though is he? of course losing a player affects results.

Back