Tam the rocket on Clyde ssb earlier

It’s naw fair on that wee boy it wasn’t his fault.

Unreal what this mob believe in, I whole heartedly blame the schools.

It's the "Poor Ryan Christie" show so far. Need a Bear to call and point out the hypocrisy versus how Morelos was treated.

Reactions: dmg
"There is something wrong with that wee boy Forrest"

Could have been 5 or 6 at Ibrox in the last old firm

Ha ha wow

These kunts are tripping badly just now
I couldn't even keep up with the topic changes there lol What a roaster.

A couple of weeks of this too. Great stuff.

After hearing tam saying christie was protecting himself I watched it again with an open mind in case I missed something.

There is f all that he can claim to twist. They live in a different world.

This is where I struggle to keep listening. Obviously overseas, I don't get the full football experience, but when a guy calls up and says "it could have been 5 or 6" at the Ibrox game earlier and none of the panel challenges this stupidity, it pisses me off.

Taking my wife shopping last night and we were listening to it, now my wife knows absolutely nothing about football and her words were '' That guy is making a complete fool of himself ''

Your wife knew enough about football not to marry one of them!

W.A.T.P.

I see they're trying to turn this round to rangers fans abusing Christie on Twitter now . Why the %^*& would we abuse one of their players for getting sent off ?

Why are we still allowed to promote our enemies on here? Sick of seeing bears telling others how we need to listen to Clyde 1 etc so we can hear what Sean from Coatbridge has to say.

All the while boosting the ratings of a channel who make it their business to demonise Rangers and promote paedophiles.

Seems like some will never get it.

Anyone else not getting last nights show on the listen again app or the podcasts app? I can’t find it anywhere

Why are we still allowed to promote our enemies on here? Sick of seeing bears telling others how we need to listen to Clyde 1 etc so we can hear what Sean from Coatbridge has to say.

All the while boosting the ratings of a channel who make it their business to demonise Rangers and promote paedophiles.

Seems like some will never get it.
Chill out ffs, not everything is a great battle or war, its a few funny calls that people can choose to listen to if they wish.

I would suggest staying out of threads that are not for you in the future.

The comment about Christie protecting himself was one of the most deluded things I think I’ve ever heard from one of that lot.

I work with a guy who said Rogic would be one of the top 5 players on earth if he played in the 70s

Links blocked in work (as is Twitter)

What was said?

It was all Livingston’s fault for not letting rasellic run all over them, and that Christie’s tackle was never a red card, it was just him protecting himself. Even the presenters were telling the guy he was a fool and to stop embarrassing himself.

It was all Livingston’s fault for not letting rasellic run all over them, and that Christie’s tackle was never a red card, it was just him protecting himself. Even the presenters were telling the guy he was a fool and to stop embarrassing himself.

Christ. What an idiot.

Cheers bud.

Links blocked in work (as is Twitter)

What was said?
He also said they would beat Livi 9 times in a row if they played them another 9 times, the host then said they have one win in 4 against them and it jiust went silent lol

He then asked how many titles Livi have won, embarrassing mess

He also said they would beat Livi 9 times in a row if they played them another 9 times, the host then said they have one win in 4 against them and it jiust went silent lol

He then asked how many titles Livi have won, embarrassing mess

Christ. Your average SSB caller: all of the anger, none of the facts.

Latest posts

Back