Tammy Abraham

And a booking and an own goal if you're a Fantasy Football player. The bastard.

I haven't actually seen him play for 90 minutes but those stats are quite impressive.

Ideal for Lampard if him and Mount are capable of keeping this kind of form up.

Certainly looking like it.

He had a really good season last year in the Championship with 20+ goals but the step up to the premier league doesn’t seem to have fazed him at all.

That’s 7 from 5 so far his season.

The transfer ban could be the best thing that happens to Chelsea tbh...forces them to stick with Lampard and give him what is essentially a 'free' year. Also lets him promote a lot of the youth players and give them experience.

Good luck to them.

Was thinking about getting him into my Fantasy team for the last couple of weeks, went for Haller of West Ham instead. Big prick better score at least a double.

not just him, Mount has 3 so far and Tomori who scored a cracker today came from the academy

maybe English is the way forward for Chelsea

Maybe more should give youth a chance in general. Look at the lad James for Man Utd, straight from the Championship and into their team.

Likes of Joe Willock & Reiss Nelson on the verge of the Arsenal team as well. Arsenal have purged a lot of the overpaid players out the squad already, would rather see these guys playing than the likes of Mkhitaryan & Elneny.

Big, fast and seems to be a good finisher. Cant remember which one but one of his goals today was brilliant, got the ball and went past the defender with ease before scoring. He's everything you want in a striker

Remember Warburton wanted him when we were in the championship when he was banging goals in for Chelsea reserves with Solanke we wanted Harry Winks of Tottenham too I believe
We did. It came down to paying a loan fee for Abraham or bringing in a player on a permanent deal. We bought Joey Garner for 1.8 million quid instead.

Scoring the type of goals that Drogba and Costa would get obviously not on their level at the moment but miles ahead of any other option Chelsea have had recently

Chelsea will have sticky moments this season but will in the long term, reap rewards from their transfer ban with pretty much having to play Abraham and mount, potential superstars who might not have been given the chance.

England and Netherlands fans should be expecting their nation's to be winning the Euros next year and the WC in 2022

I remember watching an interview with him a few years ago, an extended one, and he came across as humble, hard working but ambitious. He was a likeable guy, and I'm glad to see he's doing well.

I know he scored 4 against SHeff Utd and Norwich but due to the quality of the teams i didn't really take notice.

His hat-trick against Wolves though was pretty much perfect and we know how much the top 6 struggled against Wolves last season.

He has 7 already this season, Rashfords greatest goal-scoring tally over the course of a season is 10.

Still looks raw at time but he always seems to make himself a handful.

Such a difference from the likes of Moratta and Higuian last season.

Chelsea obviously won’t win the league this year but in the long run this transfer ban could prove to be very good for them.

Certainly looking like it.

He had a really good season last year in the Championship with 20+ goals but the step up to the premier league doesn’t seem to have fazed him at all.

That’s 7 from 5 so far his season.

It's his second bash at the Premier League though; he had a good season at Bristol City three years ago and went to Swansea in 2018/18. He only scored 5 league for them and they went down. I expected him to go to Palace or a team like that last year and was surprised he dropped back down to the Championship and I did think that he'd maybe found his level there, but he's doing well after a pretty shite opening game against Man Utd.

he has it all and could be the main striker for England ( but nigeria want him too i think )

Chelsea should used their youth team, they could have their own class of 92 with those three and others coming up too

he has it all and could be the main striker for England ( but nigeria want him too i think )

Chelsea should used their youth team, they could have their own class of 92 with those three and others coming up too
One of my mates is a big Chelsea fan and was raving about a young right back Reece James too, reckons he will be a first team regular. Also Billy Gilmour there too! Could turn out to be a good thing for Chelsea the transfer ban.

As someone who follows Villa, I watched him a lot last season. He'll fluff a good few chances and sometimes you wonder why the feck he's so highly rated.

However, when he's at it, he definitely has the ability and makings to be a world class striker.

As someone who follows Villa, I watched him a lot last season. He'll fluff a good few chances and sometimes you wonder why the feck he's so highly rated.

However, when he's at it, he definitely has the ability and makings to be a world class striker.
People would say the same about alfredo.

Sometimes players just pull it together and make a massive leap

Wouldn't be so sure. France's reserve team would probably beat the majority of other top nations tbh.
That's true, the list of quality players who didn't make the squad last summer was insane

I seen a list on Twitter of the central defenders they could have took to the World Cup last year, all were under 25 at the time

Varane - Real Madeid
Umtiti - Barcelona
Laporte - Man City
Zouma - Chelsea
Lenglet - Barcelona
Diallo - PSG
Kimpembe - PSG
Pavard - Bayern
Upamecano - RB Leipzig
Konate - RB Leipzig
Diop - West Ham
Zagadou - Dortmund
Lucas Hernandez - Bayern

Then they've got guys like Saliba that Arsenal have signed, Diakhaby at Lyon, Sarr at Nice coming through as well. Scary depth.

Chelsea have a bunch of excellent young players about to break through over the next couple of years. Watched them a good bit on Chelsea TV.

He looks the part at the moment. Seems to be a bit of a confidence player. But the way he's come back from that penalty miss in the final against Liverpool is mightily impressive. If he continues to improve then he's going to cause even more of a headache for Southgate, given the options up front he already has.

Let's be honest. If Abraham was Scottish we'd all be creaming ourselves over his potential.

Back