"Tannadice is packed" says tonights commentator...

Tin hat firmly on.

I fucking despise Dundee United but I’d take them in the league over Hamilton.

Plus I’ve lost my local game with Dundee going down.

Now I know Dundee isn’t that far from Glasgow but nothing beats coming 5 minutes down the road to see Rangers and being home not long after the game.

Edit: Thinking about it we have a terrible record in Dundee so maybe not.

Jeezo, quite sad they're getting excited about a half empty stadium. That said. C'mon Inverness.

Tin hat firmly on.

I fucking despise Dundee United but I’d take them in the league over Hamilton.

Plus I’ve lost my local game with Dundee going down.

Now I know Dundee isn’t that far from Glasgow but nothing beats coming 5 minutes down the road to see Rangers and being home not long after the game.

Edit: Thinking about it we have a terrible record in Dundee so maybe not.

As much as I despise Dundee United I've already played it out in my head if they do get promoted.

We get to pump them rotten a minimum of four times a season from then until eternity.

Edit: Or they go back down which would be equally enjoyable

As much as I despise Dundee United I've already played it out in my head if they do get promoted.

We get to pump them rotten a minimum of four times a season from then until eternity.

Win win either way for us

Inverness started well, Dundee Utd keeper made a couple of good saves.

Mon the Caley Jags!

Caley have had a few good chances.

Both teams are poor I think they’d struggle in the premier league.

I thought St Mirren and Accies were bad but they’d beat both these teams.

Then goes to camera behind goal and swathes of black and orange seats lol.

Anyways, c'mon Caley, do these DABS.
Conigw8.gif

Suppose the only good thing is - they come back up to the Premiership we get to skelp them a few times a season.

How is that hand ball any different from the one that ICT weren’t given when Walsh’s shot was heading for the target? If that one there is a penalty for Dundee United then it should have been a penalty as well for ICT.

Shocking decision by Clancy - never a penalty, the ball defected off the Caley player's leg onto his arm.

Stinking referees once again and no surprise Clancy is involved again.

Anyone that's played football knows that when you go down to block the ball it's normal for your arm to come up,what makes this even worse is the ball deflected off the thistle players leg and then hit his arm,It's quite clearly supposed to be hand to ball for a penalty,that was ball to leg then hand.

Totally farcical.

John Robertson sent to the stand for the second half after telling Kevin 'St Aloyious' Clancy what he thought of him in the tunnel at half time.

Every cloud............
but prefer they stay doon!
never a penalty

Latest posts

Back