"Tannadice is packed" says tonights commentator...

Dundee’s a good away day so I wouldn’t be against them going up. I’d much rather a game with a bit of needle rather than a game vs Hamilton on the astro or St Mirren away

Clark must score!

gn888.png

...Hit the post!

They won’t go up. They’re shit.

Even the Championship is too good for them.

A club with a dwindling fanbase who no one gives a shit about.

Absolute joke of a club.

Scottish championship is probably the most competitive league in Scotland over the years,at one point Ayr looked like they were romping it and then their arses collapsed,Ross county found a bit of form and eventually won it,at points in the season Dundee hivs looked like they were spending yet another season in the championship and probably due to Ayr's nosedive in form let the shitehawks from Dundee back into it.

Watching last Fridays St Mirren v Hamilton game, It was piss poor and both of them wouldn't have looked out of place in the Scottish championship league,Dundee hivs didn't look anything great last night and unless they get better players in,they'll be struggling to beat Livingston if they go up.

I can't see Hamilton or St Mirren beating them over two legs as Dundee hivs look a bit better than both the other teams and it saddens me to think they might get promoted,then again they may be in for a rude awakening and could easily go straight back down.

By the looks of this thread we have a few hat cant wait to fund a club that ripped us off and was happy to stick the knife in. Not one penny should they ever see from any rangers supporter.

i hope they stay down and this time next year are already down again.

St boo or Hamilton to stay up.

Out of St Boo or Hamilton Accies who will give the best chance of keeping Dundee Utd down? Thing is I’d like to see Accies go down because they are Accies and one less plastic pitch, but perhaps St Boo would put up a better game against the team I despise most (apart from the obvious).

By the looks of this thread we have a few hat cant wait to fund a club that ripped us off and was happy to stick the knife in. Not one penny should they ever see from any rangers supporter.

i hope they stay down and this time next year are already down again.

St boo or Hamilton to stay up.

What are you talking about funding them??

We are going for the league next season I couldn’t give a %^*& how much they’ll make we need to give the team as much backing at every game as we can ffs.
Al take it back ah don’t want them up because the amount of boycott threads on here will make my eyes bleed

What are you talking about funding them??

We are going for the league next season I couldn’t give a %^*& how much they’ll make we need to give the team as much backing at every game as we can ffs.
Al take it back ah don’t want them up because the amount of boycott threads on here will make my eyes bleed
you can do that with saint boo.

if they get promotion then we must take a stand at a boycott against them.
We had the chance to do just that at Tannadice and failed.

Yes, there were only a few hundred but that was few hundred too many.

We will sell out all our allocation next time we visit there by fans who are quite happy to fund the haters.

Hamilton Accies will fuuk any the two of them.
I wish I shared this confidence.

If Accies don't do it today, I reckon we'll lose to United. I hope it doesn't come to that. Heading off to the game shortly. Nervous as hell. Must-better-St-Mirren's-result day. It would be galling to spend most of the season in 10th place, only to drop to 11th on the last day. I don't think we'd recover from that in time for the play-off.

Wish me luck.

If Accies don't do it today, I reckon we'll lose to United. I hope it doesn't come to that. Heading off to the game shortly. Nervous as hell. Must-better-St-Mirren's-result day. It would be galling to spend most of the season in 10th place, only to drop to 11th on the last day. I don't think we'd recover from that in time for the play-off.

Wish me luck.

You come over as a decent,fair lad,so,good luck.

Clark must score!

gn888.png

...Hit the post!

I cant be the only person that was shouting thats a build your bet, pick yer punt, thats the last leg of a treble... Utd win, over x corners, hit post........why the lad was laughing, prob not just laughing cos it was one for the xmas dvds.... but if i played id be gambling all the time.

Not saying i want them to win but Utd is a quite a big club up here, the history, rivalry, be a more interesting fixture than most teams in bottom half. Be funny to hammer them.

Wish me luck.
Hope you do it mate, I used to work with a big Hamilton fan (used to call him the honey monster) he was as neutral, balanced and realistic as they come.

John Robertson after match interview was astonishing, ripping into the officials and calling one of them a liar. Just seen the pen, I think it was harsh rather than a total howler, though personally I didn't think it was a penalty as it was ball to hand and no time to react as it hit his body first. Your arms have got to be somewhere. I don't get this unnatural position nonsense, unless you're stretching your arms like a windmill which on this occasion wasn't the case.

Wish me luck.
Good luck.

It'll be all about the first leg at Tannadice. If St Mirren can get a result up there, and get them back to Paisley at least on level pegging, they could win it. But I'd bet on United.

Back