Taps On - it's raining in Edinburgh

Thought this was the first “game in danger of being off” thread of the season :D

Sunshine with showers, 12 degrees is the current Met Office forecast for lunchtime tomorrow, so nothing much, probably average for October

And a hint of snow, hail and outbreaks of sunshine with cloud cover, and some icy breaks, leading to some light rainfall, and thundery showers moving in from the East.
Temperatures should be moderate at 21, but may feel warmer depending on which pub you are in.

Anyone there in the early 90’s (‘91 I think) on the uncovered Georgie Rd terrace in the rain, wettest I’ve ever been at a game. Great win!

Last edited:
Anyone there in the early 90’s on the uncovered Georgie Rd terrace in the rain, wettest I’ve ever been at a game. Great win!
I was! I have nightmares about Tynecastle and the rain. That walk too from Chesser where the bus parked.

Dark times.

Reactions: BWO
Word of warning, it's freezing in Edinburgh and heavy rain and looks like it will continue tomorrow, so coats on!

We Are The Wrapped Up Warm People
I'm soaked right through from my working outside in fife. Jacket was that wet I had to take it off. Horrible day, sunny here in West Lothian now wee bit breezy.

Back