Target the Tiims left hand side.

I’ll be honest, I think our biggest advantage next week is not playing at home and not listening to groans and knowing that every plus for us will silence the filth.
This. I got called mental the other day for saying I'm glad this game is at parkheed rather than Ibrox

Our press has been inconsistent and easy to get round. It has been half hearted, some committing, some sitting back. Commit and don't let them play out, make them go long.

Smother the midfield, by getting tight to them and when we get into possession make the right decisions. Some our passing in the first half of the last game was some of the worst I have seen.

Target their left, Scales and Taylor are weak. However, we have no right winger. We still need to get a lot of our play down that side.

Get shots of, test Hart. He is finished. Get low long distance shots off to his left side

The groundwork of a good result on Saturday is defence. If we can match the movement and press of the rattlers attack we will nullify the goal threat and if we can go in at half time level it gives us a chance.

We have to go for it at some point though.

Back