Tav and Wes - Sign them up now

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
These two need new and improved long term deals.

Tav has been excellent lately, defended well and his drive going forward is top notch. Would be a big loss if he went.

Wes has his doubters but he’s a great big keeper. Still to hit his prime as well.

No brainer for new deals for these two. Even if it’s just to ensure they don’t leave on the cheap if they choose to move on.

I agree both have improved since we bought them . Wes is a great shot stopper and his distribution has got better especially since we don't play it back to him all the time like we did under Warburton.

For sure. Give them both at least two more years on their deals and bump their salary significantly. They've more than earned it.

For the last 6 years ive always been asked how many Rangers players would get into that Celtic team.

Ive never had much of an answer to be totally honest but now i think those two walk into their first 11.

Tav especially. he's dynamite and getting the Alan Hutton style confidence of 2007

Wes has already signed a new deal, the club are trying to get Tav to sign one but so far nothing

And to think there's people on here and don't rate them and would happily punt them for 1/2 million both excellent again. Wes distribution is brilliant and tav has some engine on him

Tav is unbelievably good, at times ridiculous amount of influence on our performance from a full back. Our best player, let Wilson go and add his wage to Tav’s

We need to try really hard to keep all our best players, and then the excellent window additions give us a decent squad.

Agree completely that keeping Tav should be a priority (Wes, I'm sure is already on a longer deal)

Last edited:
Bids are sure to come in for our first team so get them on a longer contract that if someone does want them then they'll have to pay plenty for their services.

I ain't looking to lose the fabric of the first team but at the same time, they ain't going for peanuts if some club does come in.

Getting Tav signed up has to be our priority now. He deserves a fairly substantial increase in salary and a hefty sell on clause built into his contract.

Tavernier, Windass, Foderingham and Morelos are all needing contract extensions. Tie the four of them down to 2022 if possible. These guys must all have a few clubs watching them.

Wes signed a new deal a few months back but I agree on Tav. He might want to move back down south at some point but we need to ensure we maximize his value.

Getting Tav signed up has to be our priority now. He deserves a fairly substantial increase in salary and a hefty sell on clause built into his contract.

Agree completely.

He has been a truly outstanding buy for the club. Are we allowed to give Warburton some credit for his signing :rolleyes:

:D

Ah you just answered my question in that Tav wants to stay, excellent!

Yes he posted on Twitter re: the rumours of him leaving an image from goodfellas of people laughing and the caption ‘fake bees. They said I was going to leave Rangers ’

Back