Tav as a winger?

JGers

I know some people might think he has more time/less people picking him up whilst he’s attacking from a full back position, but I feel we’re missing a trick not playing him down the wing.

If we brought in a right back replacement I feel tav could flourish taking away a lot of his defensive responsibilities.

He has assisted more goals than anyone this season.

Thoughts?

Tavs overall game relies on the overlap of the winger each game. He's not the best at taking people on so I think it's best he stays at rb

Dodgy positional play as a full back,plus I would rather have a natural winger or wide midfielder.so for me we persevere with him at RB

Candeias at no.10 yesterday, this today.

It's not as bad but what a week of batshit crazy threads we've seen.

Tav as a winger, Candeias as a number 10, maybe put big Katic up front with Defoe as well as he can head the ball good.

It's a right all meeting of minds at times on FF.:p

Apologies I never realised this was a constant in FF, this is my first post. Ive never saw this thread in the past either so my bad. Ive always thought tav should play further up the park since he’s been here and by most of the replies you’d think I’m suggesting something totally fucking stupid...but it seems sensible to me. Aw well,

Apologies I never realised this was a constant in FF, this is my first post. Ive never saw this thread in the past either so my bad. Ive always thought tav should play further up the park since he’s been here and by most of the replies you’d think I’m suggesting something totally fucking stupid...but it seems sensible to me. Aw well,

Don't worry pal - we're all a little mad here.

Don't worry you were trumped by the poster suggesting Candeias at no.10 yesterday.

I know some people might think he has more time/less people picking him up whilst he’s attacking from a full back position, but I feel we’re missing a trick not playing him down the wing.

If we brought in a right back replacement I feel tav could flourish taking away a lot of his defensive responsibilities.

Thoughts?
I think we should sell before he loses value.

Thoughts?
Interesting, I'm surprised nobody has suggested this before.

Do people not understand that full backs are not just defenders these days and are more important in attack than anything?

It's not 1995 any more.

Back