Tav carrying a knock today?

Butcher6

He was so off the boil and looked really sluggish also his crossing and passing were dreadful and his touch was getting him in trouble a lot.

His defending was back to his worst and he looked so different to the player he has been recently!

Not great by his recent standards, and that was todays problem.

I think every player - maybe except Murphy - can say that in the last 4-6 weeks they have played better in a match than they did today.

Thought he was just poor. Struggled controlling the ball at times. Got sucked inside a lot as well.

He's up against a better standard of team where he is required to defend more. And that's where his frailties lie.

He is a good player but the reality is he's not going to play as well against the better teams as he does against Hamilton or Partick Thistle.

That's why nobody comes in for him. He's largely unreliable. He can be very good going forward and occasionally decent in defence, but he's not the type of right back I'd prefer against them. A solid stay at home full back for me.

He was so off the boil and looked really sluggish also his crossing and passing were dreadful and his touch was getting him in trouble a lot.

His defending was back to his worst and he looked so different to the player he has been recently!
he is a honking defender pure and simple he was not off the boil he has cost us games before with his lack of defending and i dont care if i get pelters for saying it.

He was so off the boil and looked really sluggish also his crossing and passing were dreadful and his touch was getting him in trouble a lo
Was surprised when mcgregor beat him in a few dashes today. Might be something in your post.

We were up against a packed defence for the 2nd half. We always struggle.

We would have probanly created more chances to scored had it stayed 11v11.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was carrying a knock because he took a shocking late tackle near the end of the match last week but who knows.
Certainly didn't play as well today as he has of late.

Back