Tav celebrating with a chippy

Probably on a high calorie diet with the amount of energy he burns in a game. Desperate for one myself now!

Tav is currently 1/4 of a way though the best season of his career if he keeps this form up.

He's been outstanding since the first game

Ordered a battered mentally challenged on toast, with lashings of salty 19th Century Terrorist tears. Enjoy your deserved tea, Tav. Played well the day. Fittest player going. Non stop.

after expending max energy elite Athletes are told to get carbs down them fast, a lot of Clubs have Pizza in the dressing room after matches.
Yeah, can remember when working for a lower league club, the home team laid on pizzas which isn’t uncommon like you said.

However Kebab toppings on top was a bit of a surprise!

Safe to say, the whole lot got demolished on the bus back to the stadium.

I love this picture! Tav has been fantastic recently and really kicked on after what could have been considered an extended period of bad/average form - he is now playing probably the best football he ever has for us and I am loving it!

His favourite chippy.....

23+july+07+023.jpg
Outstanding!

I love this picture! Tav has been fantastic recently and really kicked on after what could have been considered an extended period of bad/average form - he is now playing probably the best football he ever has for us and I am loving it!
We have watched Tav's evolution the potential was always there, I think his dips are down to self belief and occasional concentration lapses but he has put in the graft and grown into a captain, just wish he could recapture his free kick form from the early days.

Tav is proving a lot of people wrong. Another strong performance
Don't worry they are still waiting for the next mistake and will explain how he is a shite defender. So bad that we have shipped summit like 3 goals in the 1st quarter of the league season.

I'm not his biggest fan but thought he was excellent today. Both in the final third where he looked confident, but defensively too. He doesn't often find these performances against them. Well done, maybe turned the corner.

I love the fact he's doing what all the rest of do after a good day out!!

Can imagine him sitting in the changing room this afternoon, phone in hand;

Tav: " Hi honey, thats me just dressed and ready to head home, by the way we won 2-0 against that mob, they're garbage haha!"

Tav's wife: " Aye, no bother, how long you think you'll be?

Tav: " Eh.... an hour or so im still at the stadium, why?"

Tav's wife: " me and the weans are starving, if I phone a chippy will you pick it up on the way back?

Tav: " Eh!... sure, ok, did you hear me say we won"?

Tav's wife: " I'll order a fish supper and sausage suppers for the weans, ill tell them to have it ready"

Tavs wife:" actually I'm proper starving ill order a couple of pickles tae, try and hurry up"

Tav: " ok, was a great day, big Connor got a double as well, can you believe it........honey........sweetheart.....hello"

I love the fact he's doing what all the rest of do after a good day out!!

Can imagine him sitting in the changing room this afternoon, phone in hand;

Tav: " Hi honey, thats me just dressed and ready to head home, by the way we won 2-0 against that mob, they're garbage haha!"

Tav's wife: " Aye, no bother, how long you think you'll be?

Tav: " Eh.... an hour or so im still at the stadium, why?"

Tav's wife: " me and the weans are starving, if I phone a chippy will you pick it up on the way back?

Tav: " Eh!... sure, ok, did you hear me say we won"?

Tav's wife: " I'll order a fish supper and sausage suppers for the weans, ill tell them to have it ready"

Tavs wife:" actually I'm proper starving ill order a couple of pickles tae, try and hurry up"

Tav: " ok, was a great day, big Connor got a double as well, can you believe it........honey........sweetheart.....hello"

Hahaha, has that conversation many a time. Just add in “I’ll be back after I finish this pint”, 4 pints later I stumble down the road!

He was brilliant today & thourally deserves his supper but I would imagine it will be pretty cold by the time he gets from Temple to Strathblane???
Unless of course he tucks in on his lap inside his Lamborghini

I'm not his biggest fan but thought he was excellent today. Both in the final third where he looked confident, but defensively too. He doesn't often find these performances against them. Well done, maybe turned the corner.

14 games, 8 goals and 5 assists this season.

Been part of a defence that has conceded only 4 goals in those 14 games.

I actually think tav does show up in these game & I know he made an error that led to a goal previously but I’d say our captain is doing pretty damn well so far this season and hope he enjoyed his supper.

Back