Tav extends contract

“I’d rather Hodson”
“Punt him keep Patterson” (after one game)
“Serial loser”
“Never a captain”
“No bottle”
“Drives a sports car”

Can keep going.

The character this guy has shown to shut up these muppets may well be the biggest turnaround in opinion in our long, illustrious history.

Assists, goals, drive, passion - Captain!

People may laugh but I’d honestly
Consider him a Rangers legend
Only a fool would laugh.

There's not a game goes by that I don't think at some point, "What a player Tav is."

The occasional mistakes are no more or less than all the greats of the past have made.

Some of the criticism he has had on here over the years has been beneath contempt.

Watching him lifting the trophy for '55 was as satisfying and deserved as John Greig in '75.

A player who found the right club at the right time. His record before coming up here didn't promise great things. He had seven loans to League One teams! Hard to believe. A great example for kids to look up to and realise that if you keep working hard and don't lose belief, then you can make an ordinary career into a glorious one.

Congratulations James, and thank you.

You deserve the contract and the extra money I’m sure it’ll bring, and enjoy seeing out the rest of your career with the most successful club in the world! :cool:

Exclusive interview with him on the Friday night show where no doubt we'll hear how long the contract extension actually is.

Anyway, I'm delighted with this news, certain players attain a certain standing in the club and for me right now, Tav is Mr Rangers.

Great news!

I ended up arguing with some prick last night who spent about 15min loudly slating him, calling him the worst rangers player ever, does %^*& all, can’t defend, can’t cross… and on and on and on.

Told him to STFU and 2 min later he crosses for the goal. Lovely :D

I was at the game with my father in law whos an auld shrewdie at the bookies.
Tav had signed I said you got any golf lines on,horse's etc the day?
He said get your dough on that boy Tavernier first goal,penalty,free kick,assist its the easiest money your ever going to get.
Gees oh all these years later hes still at it!

What kind of amateur wrote the clubs announcement ? Aye let’s announce he’s extended his contract but not put how long for in the tweet

Rangers is a Family and he is a Father figure in leading us to some of the most truly unbelievable moments on our clubs illustrious History

james-tavernier-tav.gif
Just as well Tav got in the way of Goldson there, he was heading for Copland road.

“I’d rather Hodson”
“Punt him keep Patterson” (after one game)
“Serial loser”
“Never a captain”
“No bottle”
“Drives a sports car”

Can keep going.

The character this guy has shown to shut up these muppets may well be the biggest turnaround in opinion in our long, illustrious history.

Assists, goals, drive, passion - Captain!
Wait until we lose a game/tie this season :))

Despite his age, I'm still surprised nobody has tried to come in for him this season! Great news for us, he's absolutely outstanding

Good for him, he fully deserves it.
Got to wonder what Zukowski thinks of it though, or any other RB who may have been knocking on the door

Wonder if he had any idea where all this would lead when he signed for Warburton. Did he have thoughts of Euro finals in his head.

Back