Tav racially abused on instagram

alfiemorelos

On his story, someone calling him “dogshit” and a “ni**a”
Guys username is _.adam.murdoch
Wonder what will be made of this

They are
515cyzFyr-L._SX342_.jpg

(except for vulnerable young boys) which they dont like to mention.

Their sure are a whole lot of ersewipes out there, thank feck I don't do those platforms, I feel safe on FF.

If the police wanted to they could find him no problem. It's whether they deem this worth the hassle.
Further to this can I just say, and not in the way that "hope he wasn't singing the Billy Boys" patter, that if he had called a Celtic player a 19th Century Terrorist Bastard, he would be in trouble. Twitter is an absolute disgrace when it comes to people picking up on abusive comments. Their policies on what is deemed offensive and what isn't is all over the place.

That Adam Murdoch has put his account on private , deleted all his posts and removed his profile picture

Last edited:
If the police wanted to they could find him no problem. It's whether they deem this worth the hassle.

In light of their history of losing evidence in the effigy case and incompetence when collecting evidence against whyte and co I don’t think they could find him even if he had posted his address on his Instagram account.

But sadly cannot see them having any enthusiasm for finding him.

Maybe it should be brought to the attention of the celtc supporting justice minister.

I’ll be honest don’t really understand what the idiot is on about.

But it is hard to believe that in 2019 racists still feel safe to post their hatred.

That Andrew Murdoch has put his account on private , deleted all his posts and removed his profile picture

I’m assuming the police would still be able to see it if they wanted to. He will be outed by the end of the day and will grovel and apologise then by tomorrow he will be the victim.
I really don’t know what goes on in people’s heads thinking that writing such thoughts down on a public platform will be a good idea.

wee guy plays for glen vale his image turns up on google images when you google his usename despite him making his account private ect he's also lost a good couple followers after this lol wee specky riot must of thought he was being edgy and cool sending that now he's on damage control

These fkn morons are never going to change, these cretins think they’re bullet proof sitting at home abusing people. Hopefully jail time awaits this idiot.

Heard this in the car on national radio also (Radio x) glad to see it being highlighted nationwide.

They also mentioned the hivs incident and the Motherwell fan being banned for throwing a coin at him.

Good, it shows these cunts up.

Even if they do catch the guy - which shouldn't be hard the excuses will come thick and fast. He'll get off with an unusually lenient punishment and carry on with his life like he did nothing.

It's naive to think such sickening racism is restricted to the scum - significant numbers in our own support spout racist bile.

Just head over to that once excellent site - Rangersmedia, a site now dominated by a small posse of wankers, for blatant examples of racism.
It was one thing for the racist members to post their vomit but quite another for the mods to let the lowlifes get away with it, and quite another for the majority there to shamefully keep their mouths shut about it.

So, while it's important to out the scum for their racism, it's also important we keep our own house in order.

A friend of mine a Sikh was called a "taliban hun"at Easter Rd many years ago.I was appalled but he shrugged it off .This is a man who does a lot of work for disabled vets.

Social media can be fun and informative. Unfortunately there's a section of absolute scum and cowards. Depressing.
The majority of people that use social media are attention seeking arseholes who have nothing better yo do than look at everyones life compare it to theirs and try bring folk down to make themselves feel better I got rid of all social media in 2013 it's poisonous and no suprise that it coincides with the world going mental. No social media means these no marks don't have a platform to spout shite.

Don't know how some people get messages like that and manage not to respond.

It's naive to think such sickening racism is restricted to the scum - significant numbers in our own support spout racist bile.

Just head over to that once excellent site - Rangersmedia, a site now dominated by a small posse of wankers, for blatant examples of racism.
It was one thing for the racist members to post their vomit but quite another for the mods to let the lowlifes get away with it, and quite another for the majority there to shamefully keep their mouths shut about it.

So, while it's important to out the scum for their racism, it's also important we keep our own house in order.
Tav gets racially abused, new member comes on to tell us Rangers fans are racist...wonder why that it?

Back