Tav still 2 weeks away

This news makes me shudder.

Morelos out for a few games and what, a booking away from another ban? Tav out for weeks and now Jack joins him.

We really need players to step up.

Appreciate what Tav brings to our system, however, although not ideal, I see Polster as a very decent back up for the next 3 home games. Flanagan surely can't be seen to be before him?. I'm more concerned with the loss of Jack.

Last thing we need in all honesty. I know he's not the most vocal on the park but I do think he gels the squad together and many players look up to him.

We need Goldson, Davis, Morelos, Defoe to step up BIG TIME in the coming weeks.

Bit of a sickener alright... Time for the likes of Patterson and Polster to step up. They've both shown promise lately so...

This news makes me shudder.

Morelos out for a few games and what, a booking away from another ban? Tav out for weeks and now Jack joins him.

We really need players to step up.

Oh f*ck off with this 'one booking away from a suspension' shite about Morelos. Done to death last week. Its Dhimmy bullshit mate. Honestly.

The second yellow leading to a dismissal does NOT count towards accumulated yellow cards. Therefore, Morelos had two yellows before Fir Park. His first yellow at FP meant he went into the Dhims game with an accumulated total of 3 yellows. His first yellow at the Dhim Dome meant he had accumulated a total of 4 yellows in the first 19 games of the campaign. We don't know yet if the post-match booking counts towards his 'accumulated yellows' or not but, even if it does, it only takes him to 5 accumulated yellows.

The thresholds for a suspension are 6 yellows in the first 19 games. Morelos passed that safely. He was on either 4 or 5 accumulated yellows. The next threshold is 12 yellows in 38 league games. Therefore Morelos is at least 7 bookings, maybe 8, away from a suspension for accumulated yellows.

SFA Judicial Protocol, page 128, paragraph 2.2.2 for 'double yellows' and page 131, para 1.1 for when suspensions occur:

Apologies for being rude in para 1.;):)

Last edited:
if we keep the same shape as we normally do, I'd like to see Polster in midfield replacing Jack and Patterson replacing Flanagan at RB

I know it's one of those where "if the boy makes a mistake" but you have to sink or swim at some point

Oh f*ck off with this 'one booking away from a suspension' shite about Morelos. Done to death last week. Its Dhimmy bullshit mate. Honestly.

The second yellow leading to a dismissal does NOT count towards accumulated yellow cards. Therefore, Morelos had two yellows before Fir Park. His first yellow at FP meant he went into the Dhims game with an accumulated total of 3 yellows. His first yellow at the Dhim Dome meant he had accumulated a total of 4 yellows in the first 19 games of the campaign. We don't know yet if the post-match booking counts towards his 'accumulated yellows' or not but, even if it does, it only takes him to 5 accumulated yellows.

The thresholds for a suspension are 6 yellows in the first 19 games. Morelos passed that safely. He was on either 4 or 5 accumulated yellows. The next threshold is 12 yellows in 38 league games. Therefore Morelos is at least 7 bookings, maybe 8, away from a suspension for accumulated yellows.

SFA Judicial Protocol, page 128, paragraph 2.2.2:

Thanks for that, perfectly covered and new information to me.

As for your rudeness, apology not accepted asshole :cool:

SFA Judicial Protocol, page 128, paragraph 2.2.2 for 'double yellows' and page 131, para 1.1 for when suspensions occur:

Thanks for that VB. Paints a completely different picture for many fearing the worst.

I wan't to see Polster play again either at right back or in midfield, Gerrard is always saying players have to take their chance well Polster did for me and he deserves to show what he can do.

I wouldn't mind him in central midfield as he is good technically and he has a bit of bite about him but i am certain he will play right back.

I thought a couple of weeks from op was a little ambitious.

I had my appendix removed by keyhole and was quite tender for a couple of weeks. Was at least 3 weeks before I felt like I could exert myself again.

Appreciate what Tav brings to our system, however, although not ideal, I see Polster as a very decent back up for the next 3 home games. Flanagan surely can't be seen to be before him?. I'm more concerned with the loss of Jack.
I am not Jack has been below par since the break and has made a lot of mistakes.

Just shows how much we miss him when he doesn’t play.
We need some luck with injuries going forward.

Ok I’ll say it, I’ll be astonished if we win every game while Jack and Tav are still missing.
^^ this.

A bit of panty wetting going on imo.

We 'want' him back, we don't 'need' him in the next fortnight.

I'd rather he came back fully fit and not rushed to get injured again.

Ok I’ll say it, I’ll be astonished if we win every game while Jack and Tav are still missing.

I won't.

Arfield is excellent cover in the midfield.

We barely noticed Davis missing at Fir Park, Easter Rd and Pittodrie.

Tav is a big loss, but we've more than enough still to beat Ross County, Aberdeen and Hibs at home mate.

I think you'll see Gerrard starting Polster tomorrow night to give us a better balance.

I won't.

Arfield is excellent cover in the midfield.

We barely noticed Davis missing at Fir Park, Easter Rd and Pittodrie.

Tav is a big loss, but we've more than enough still to beat Ross County, Aberdeen and Hibs at home mate.

I think you'll see Gerrard starting Polster tomorrow night to give us a better balance.

Hope you are right mate. It’s going to be tough though especially after Sunday.

Hope you are right mate. It’s going to be tough though especially after Sunday.

Hopefully we get back to form tomorrow night.

I watched the St Mirren v Aberdeen game in the Roseburn in Edinburgh before the game on Sunday and they looked a poor side.

St Mirren were the better team and the sheep fans were screaming for Mcinnes's head.

He’s a massive miss but if Gerrard plays pollster in that position ive no doubt we will get maximum points over the next week

Back