Tav tonight?

Vamos_buffalo

Some reason last post was deleted by admin,

On holiday and not managed to keep up to date with team news tonight, was it just a case of Tav being rested or was he injured?

Polster stepped in and played very well. If tav played it could have been 10-0 tonight nevermind on aggregate

Some reason last post was deleted by admin,

On holiday and not managed to keep up to date with team news tonight, was it just a case of Tav being rested or was he injured?
aeYF24o.gif

Take a wild guess ;)

Going to be a heavy reliance this season on the likes of Tav and Davis(at Portrush today). Makes every sense to give them the day off.

Tonight showed how much we need him. So much better than Polster, though perhaps Polster was just easing himself in.

Majorca mate, searched about most the day trying to find somewhere to show the game, fucked if me and my mate were taking the woman to Magaluf for it lol[/
Yep, just a few rows in front of me. He was with his two kids and Helander. Tav's kids are well versed, clapping along to all the songs!
no mate you’ve got to try and take the piss out of a fellow bear if you reply to the op. Get a grip

Latest posts

Back