Tav vs Alfie

Scaramanga

First bouncing bits of paper off his napper, now a boot up the arse B-D

2485f9ad-3682-4f64-bc8f-a0622b7fd493.gif

I love that when he plays he is a scowling aggressive bastard then once the games done he’s causing havoc with his team mates with a cheeky Smileonhis coupon.

Waiting patiently for the posts saying he wouldn't have got away with that with
John Greig / Richard Gough / Davie Meiklejohn/ George Young / Bobby Shearer / Graham Robert's / Lorenzo Amoruso*

* delete as appropriate

I love that when he plays he is a scowling aggressive bastard then once the games done he’s causing havoc with his team mates with a cheeky Smileonhis coupon.
Very similar to Diego Costa, apparently while a right bastard on the pitch off it he was pretty much a joker, one of the reasons the players threw Conte under the bus when he decided to punt him.

ffs shows there must be a great relationship between them, thought that was in plain sight,

He must bring so much energy to the dressing room. I can't wait to hear the players stories of him modern day Gazza for laughs.

It's the sign of a good leader to be able to joke around with people like that. Oh, and it's a sign that Alfie is a mad bassa, but we knew that.

Even his sulks are hilarious when he's subbed. I'd be disappointed if he was happy about it mind you lol.

Last edited:
He was probably raging that goal took Tav level with his goals total for the season.
3 way Battle on Saturday with Kemar for top goal scorer

Funny to see that. Doesnt beat the morelos launching paper at tav in the stands a while ago and then pissed himself laughing haha.

Imagine a team with Buf and Gazza in it, would be fukin mental!

Love seeing how close the team are. The culture within the team is like a modern version of "the team that drinks together..."

If anything I think it shows the players don’t respect Tav as captain and he should therefore be stripped of the armband and sold to the first bidder

If there was no respect he wouldn't be immediately legging it when Tav turns around haha

Just imagine what a player he'll be when he has grown up! Lol

Seen it for years now that Tav and Alfie have a great relationship. Alfie to Tav is that guy that is such a pain in the arse you can't wait to get away from them but then miss them hugely when ya don't see them for a bit.
You can tell he almost thinks of him as an annoying wee brother :))

One more season Alfie.

Back