Tavernier and deep crosses

Gardy90

Official Ticketer
As each game passes, Taverniers crossing comes from a yard deeper, our game is about a patient approach by building towards the opposition box waiting for a gap to open, yet here we have crosses coming in from just in front of our technical area, aiming to hit 1 forward against 3 defenders and a goalie, it’s becoming very frustrating.

Its about time that Patterson was given an opportunity in my opinion, yes he’s the captain, yes he scored a great goal last week and yes, his “numbers” are great, but so would any player who hits every corner and free kick of which we must get minimum 20 combined per game.

Also not a knee jerk reaction after a bad result, I think since his injury towards the end of the season has changed his game a lot.

As each game passes, Taverniers crossing comes from a yard deeper, our game is about a patient approach by building towards the opposition box waiting for a gap to open, yet here we have crosses coming in from just in front of our technical area, aiming to hit 1 forward against 3 defenders and a goalie, it’s becoming very frustrating.

Its about time that Patterson was given an opportunity in my opinion, yes he’s the captain, yes he scored a great goal last week and yes, his “numbers” are great, but so would any player who hits every corner and free kick of which we must get minimum 20 combined per game.

Also not a knee jerk reaction after a bad result, I think since his injury towards the end of the season has changed his game a lot.
He’s hitting crosses from near enough the half way line now?
%^*& me.

Back