Tavernier. Hagi. Kemar Roofe & Bassey

I love ABBA.
I think everyone does on some level, theyre one of those iconic bands that we all hear growing up whether you like them or that style of music. Actually theyre somewhat underrated from a musicianship point of view and were/are really talented writers as well as performers.

The song itself fits Rangers so well and last night Roofe coming on to score the winner was beyond magic.

Then again, it is the season for it.

I think everyone does on some level, theyre one of those iconic bands that we all hear growing up whether you like them or that style of music. Actually theyre somewhat underrated from a musicianship point of view and were/are really talented writers as well as performers.

The song itself fits Rangers so well and last night Roofe coming on to score the winner was beyond magic.

It’s absolutely mind blowing the number of great pop songs they wrote. Literally everything seemed to be catchy

I dont

Theyre sh1te

New song every week.

Surely someone can turn Dancing Queen into a song- "you can jive" sounds awful like 55!

After all the club need all the support they can get this season as the winner takes it all.

You're Paul Gambaccini aren't you?

You're Paul Gambaccini aren't you?
The Eagle is my fav ABBA song, a much slower tempo than their usual Danceable Pop tunes but equally magnificent. I recommend listening to it and imagining those Majestic Creatures Swooping in the Sky and the music flows around you.

Its a lesser known ABBA song but Id rank it among their very best and if any clever Bear can put that tune to Rangers words Ill buy them a drink in the Doghouse as a reward.

Sleep unlikely. This songs fault.

I’ve never heard a support as loud on the way out the stadium as us with that song tonight. (Murrayfield Josh Windass game levels)

The atmosphere going over the bridge after the game, is the best I've heard at Easter Rd for a good few years.

In contrast, I'd a mate working at Goodison last night and he said the atmosphere was pish.

Wouldnt it be great if we sang FERNANDO? No need to change the words.

What an amazing tribute to an absent friend.
Fans were calling out for that when he played and didn’t get a good response, it might have been played when he scored at Ibrox once iirc

Fans were calling out for that when he played and didn’t get a good response, it might have been played when he scored at Ibrox once iirc
It was played at half time after he passed during the Feyernoord Europa game. Had the surreal experience of watching their fans trying to attack the nearest Rangers section and getting easily held off by stewards while it belted out over the tannoy.

I don't know if it's pure cringe or brilliant.

It's brilliant in small doses. It sounded great at Livingston on Sunday but listening to it non stop for 20 minutes (or what seemed like that lol) was a little much. But fair-do's to the lads coming up with the new songs and you can't beat an ABBA tune for a good melody!

The atmosphere going over the bridge after the game, is the best I've heard at Easter Rd for a good few years.

In contrast, I'd a mate working at Goodison last night and he said the atmosphere was pish.

I did a pub crawl around Goodison last night. I really enjoyed the buzz in the Windslow. Harlech, Brick, Royal Oak and two others who's names I dont know. Having said that there was no singing. On the way home to see the Hibs game there was a bit of a bust up with Liverpool fans. They were singing a song about Everton winning nothing since 1995. The Everton fans were chanting "murderers".

The atmosphere at the Merseyside derby is always shite. They sit amongst each other

Heading down to Goodison through Stanley Park around 5pm the streets were empty. Police sitting in one of their wagons with the door open. I approached and asked them where all the fans were. Big sergeant type replies, "Is there a game on"? I reply, "Yes. In Edinburgh, Rangers v Hibs"! Cue much hillarity.

Cool story No 9

Heading down to Goodison through Stanley Park around 5pm the streets were empty. Police sitting in one of their wagons with the door open. I approached and asked them where all the fans were. Big sergeant type replies, "Is there a game on"? I reply, "Yes. In Edinburgh, Rangers v Hibs"! Cue much hillarity.

Cool story No 9
Gutted I missed the first 8.

At the game last night hibs seemed to play every rangers song going, they put on a song and we sang our chosen words to it. They actually stopped a song not even half way through as the song was getting a little "silly".

The Eagle is my fav ABBA song, a much slower tempo than their usual Danceable Pop tunes but equally magnificent. I recommend listening to it and imagining those Majestic Creatures Swooping in the Sky and the music flows around you.

Its a lesser known ABBA song but Id rank it among their very best and if any clever Bear can put that tune to Rangers words Ill buy them a drink in the Doghouse as a reward.
Enjoy.

Back