Tavernier, Kent and jack live streaming tonight at 7pm

I'm reading this tread and thinking pack 25 yrs or so, and trying to visualize Gough, Gazza, McCoist etc at home playing each other at Mario Bros, Donkey Kong or Zelda - the night before a big match :)

I'm not having a potshot at the lads.... just laughing at how times have changed.

I'm reading this tread and thinking pack 25 yrs or so, and trying to visualize Gough, Gazza, McCoist etc at home playing each other at Mario Bros, Donkey Kong or Zelda - the night before a big match :)

I'm not having a potshot at the lads.... just laughing at how times have changed.
I'd have killed my granny for a live feed of Walter and Archie playing scrabble.

Chick Young tries to join in and Archie tells Walter to stick the game board up his arse.

I’ve got a feeling McCoist would’ve been playing with something else the night before a game 25 years ago.

Jebus this up to all hours reminds me of Div playing COD and neglecting the FF lounge darling at the time Stacey Crichton.
Who said love is dead?

Missed all this last night, I don't play computer games but it is cool you have a chance of playing with your favorite players online, wish I could have done that when I was a kid, I just had to play my brother at international super star soccer deluxe

I just pray that if Tav missed a kill then someone reacted with the inevitable I wank dugs comment.
Haha could just imagine the guys who berate him are thinking right cant do that for a few weeks I'm getting on this and going to have a pop for the technique he uses to kill a nazi

Back