Taverniers Penalty Record

Explain why it would appear no other Club has ever moved for him ?
Did you miss Gerrard saying that he’s had plenty of chances to move, but has never been interested because he loves Rangers?

Best right back I’ve ever seen at us, and he’s brilliant defensively. Genuinely cannot name a single left winger that has ripped him, in the past 4 years and he’s played against some top players.

His penalty stats are very good but stupidly let Alfie take cup final one after a couple of misses then Roofe took over for a bit for a short spell then injured again so up stepped Tav again.

Everyone has a penalty miss in them. Even the best.

Not the best at defending.

Cannot believe after what he's done over the years, improving every season, whilst clearly growing in to the captains role, that there are still naysayers out there.

He's our best player, if he doesn't perform we always struggle.

How much did Simpson and Middleton go for?

I don't know. I don't really care a great deal tbh as it's not really the point I'm making. I could have used signings we've made as an example. It's entirely plausible that we've had offers for Tav that you and I will never know about.

Makes it still even more bewildering why he shat it taking the penalty in the League Cup final when he let Morelos hit it who obviously missed.
He had missed a few and everyone was calling for a change of taker. It must have been agreed by the management team. Using hindsight is wonderful but it doesn’t tell the full story.

It’s clear as day Tav has the bollocks to have stepped up then.

One of my mates is adamant we need to play him on the right wing to get the best of him

Has been pitching that idea for about 5 years. Some folk are beyond help

Back