Team deserve alot of praise for that tonight

Well pleased with that result, was raging earlier on when some rhat non-entity reporter on BBC Radio Scotland was using terms like: "what damage can they do to Rangers" and "can they see Rangers off" Believe you me there will be a lot of people hurting BIG style tonight.

They certainly do. They dug deep, remained patient and got the job done. Lots of star players tonight.

Most pleasing was the stars tonight were Colak, Lawrence and Tillman all new signings. Lawrence looks a really good player as does Tillman. We didn’t miss Aribo or Bassey. Sands is improving every game.

Most pleasing was the stars tonight were Colak, Lawrence and Tillman all new signings. Lawrence looks a really good player as does Tillman. We didn’t miss Aribo or Bassey. Sands is improving every game.

Sands is still too risky for me. Some of his passing put us under pressure and on another night he could've seen red. The Sands/Barisic partnership is a weak link atm.

Sands is still too risky for me. Some of his passing put us under pressure and on another night he could've seen red. The Sands/Barisic partnership is a weak link atm.

yes and we have a whole new, expensive partnership to solve that problem.

Showed our class and experience tonight.

Gave them a two goal head start then pumped them in the return.

Now for a proper test.

I think we can do it.

Congratulations to Gio and the team for delivering that result tonight not to mention the €5 million alone for winning this tie which is greater than we will receive for winning the SPFL title next May!

Would like us to strengthen the team but think we will probably hold off until we know we are through to the CL group stages.

Back