Team for Aberdeen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GovanFront4

I disagree .

I’d take a win on Sunday over pumping young boys on Thursday , surely silverware is more important than one more extra round in Europe ?
Sorry, you've picked me up wrong.

Although silverware is obviously what our clubs about. Qualifying for this years group stage was more beneficial to the club than winning the League Cup.

Basically what I'm saying is that the board will judge Gerrard more on making the group stage than what happens on Sunday.

GovanFront4

I agree wi what you say but Alfie’s a special case, under constant scrutiny.

That chunt McKenna got him binned twice last year and the second time I didn’t think Alfie did much wrong.

‘Do we know who the ref is. One or two of them get sexual satisfaction from carding him.

Alfie can get his kicks from banging a couple in.
I agree with you there mate.

Crouchy

Really hope the Sheep capitulate like they did against the tarriers.

Be great to take Morelos and Kent off at half time.

two2tango

Official Ticketer
Really hope the Sheep capitulate like they did against the tarriers.

Be great to take Morelos and Kent off at half time.
there’s little to no chance of that happening mate they didn’t try a leg v they mob they will run through brick walls in this game

I hope Gerrard calls for protection of our balk players Beaton is the red and he usually doesn’t punish anything physical

Crouchy

there’s little to no chance of that happening mate they didn’t try a leg v they mob they will run through brick walls in this game

I hope Gerrard calls for protection of our balk players Beaton is the red and he usually doesn’t punish anything physical
Agreed, looking after Borna and Katic, post-war, is in our DNA.

donka

What scares me about this game is if we win but had the likes of Morelos sent off, the sheep fans would see it as some kind of victory. McInnes knows this.

Walters80

Would expect a similar type of game to the one against Hearts at Tynecastle a few weeks back. Aberdeen will come out of the traps like their very lives are dependent on taking points off us.

Status
Not open for further replies.