Team for Friday

Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace
Jack Dorrans
Candeias Pena Windass
Morelos
Could also take out Pena, put Rossiter in there and move Dorrans in behind Morelos.

Team that finished against Dundee (apart from Nemane) would make sense as our performance levels went up considerably when the changes were made. If there is to be a change of formation for the upcoming game against the scum and guys like Rossiter come in, then should he get game time so he's not too rusty for the 23rd? Could do that and push Dorrans further forward, but then we also need Pena getting game time aswell. Nice problems to have for once.

We need to trial the team to face the Bheasts.

Rossiter & Windass in, Niko & Miller out.

Really need to see the end of Miller and Niko starting games.

This should be the team for the mentally challenged game.

Freshen things up in the cup slightly - maybe rest Bruno and Candeias but we need to get a line up sorted for the mentally challengeds.

Windass for Niko is a certainty.

Pena or Rossitor or Herrera for Miller all have different merits, but whether any will happen is nowhere near certain.

I doubt Pena will be up to speed enough for the game with the Bheasts regardless how much gametime we give him between now and then.That and we're going to have to be better defensively,so for me:

Foderingham
Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace
Rossiter Jack
Candieas Dorrans Windass
Morelos

Niko cannot start against them but I still won't be surprised if Kenny does.
I'd have Rossiter and Jack central against them with Candieas and Windass wide.
We need more legs than DOrrans is giving us so far.
Morelos with either Pena in behind or Miller/Herrera alongside.
I'd try that against Plastic whistle and see how it goes.

Foderingham
Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace
Jack Dorrans
Candeias Pena Windass
Morelos

Has to be surely

Only changes for me would be Windass for Niko and either Rossiter or Pena for Miller

This for me......I think Rossiter edges it over Pena as I don't think Pena will be ready for the game against the mentally challengeds. Start with Rossiter and plan to make that the starting 11 on 23rd September.

Same team as yesterday except Windass for Niko and Peña for Miller.

I won't be surprised though to see Miller starting.

I doubt Pena will be up to speed enough for the game with the Bheasts regardless how much gametime we give him between now and then.That and we're going to have to be better defensively,so for me:

Foderingham
Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace
Rossiter Jack
Candieas Dorrans Windass
Morelos

This would be my starting 11 against the bheasts, I'm sure we would get more from Dorrans as well if we played him in behind Morelos.

The only issue I see with this is Rossiter being match fit.

Wes

Tav
Cardoso
Alves
Wallace

Candeias
Dorrans
Jack
Windass

Pena
Morelos

For me