Team for Hearts

Jduncan24615

Official Ticketer
lots of threads on Pedro at the moment so thought I’d shift the focus. What does our team look like against hearts on Saturday.

Off the top of my head we have the following:
Suspended - Alves & Jack
Potentially injured - Dorrans and Cardoso.

Wes
Tav
McCrorie
Cardozo
John
Barjonas
Holt
Dorrans
Candeias
Morelos
Windlass?

Nemane didn’t do anything when he replaced windass. Dalcio ain’t much better. Only other option is to shoehorn hodson or beerman in at left back and push John up.

Thoughts? Do we start with Herrera? Thought his link up play and little passes and flicks last night helped us link up

Murty will not do anything drastic, much like the last time he stuck with Warburton's 4-3-3 system, he will largely keep the same team and shape as Pedro has been using

I do think though he will reinstate Miller

Wes
Tav Cardoso McCrorie John
Holt Dorrans (if fit)
Candeias Miller Windass
Morelos

I think Cardoso will be ok come Saturday. Hopefully Dorrans is fit too.

Foderingham

Tavernier McCrorie Cardoso John

Candeias Dorrans Holt Anyone but Windass

Herrera Morelos

Wes
Tav McCrorie Wilson John
Candeias Holt Barjonas Windass
Miller Morelos.

Not many left anyway, but we need to be ready to lose Cardoso, Alves, Pena, Herrera, Dalcio at the end of the season. I would go after Moult next year, and bring in 3/4 loanees.

Wes
Tav Cardoso mccrorie Hodson
Candeias Dorrans holt John
Miller Morelos
Wilson in if Cardoso isn’t available
Barjonas in if Dorrans isn’t available

In no way do I think Miller is good or a saviour but coincidentally, Morelos has been a shaddow of the player and hasn’t scored since miller’s been out the side. Morelos can’t play the loan striker role either IMO.

Wes
Wilson, Cardoso, McCrorie
Tav John
Barjonas , Holt
Dorrans
Morelos , Herrera

I did put it in a different format but it just pushed the names back to the left. That is a a 3-5-2 formation.

Is Carlos Pena done then? He had a bad game at the weekend but surely we are not discounting him entirely now?

Windass shouldn’t be anywhere near the team, now murty is in charge surely he must know of a development player that could do a better turn than him or even Nemane

Why would you want to play a guy who undermined our manager peeked stories to the Tim media and unsettled the dressing room not forgetting he's been absolutely pish all season.
Because Kenny miller is our saviour, our only hope is a guy at 37 to pull us out of this mess....that’s the nonsense that will be get spouted soon enough. Kenny miller is finished, soon as some realise it the better mate

Will be a very difficult match on Saturday. Nutty will not have his problems to seek. Don't expect many changes from the usual, but I'd be surprised if Miller is in the squad, but who knows.

maybe its a tad too soon to be messing about with formations but I think a 343 would suit us perfectly at the min.

Fod
Cardoso-McCrorie-Wilson
Tav right John left
Jack and Dorrans/Barjonas sitting
Candeias right Windass/Miller right
Morelos

Might even trade Windass/Miller in and put Herrera up top with Candeias getting the free role

Why would you want to play a guy who undermined our manager peeked stories to the Tim media and unsettled the dressing room not forgetting he's been absolutely pish all season.
Because there’s no proof he was the leak. The manager undermined himself and most importantly he’s not Windass !

Because Kenny miller is our saviour, our only hope is a guy at 37 to pull us out of this mess....that’s the nonsense that will be get spouted soon enough. Kenny miller is finished, soon as some realise it the better mate
I’d rather have had him at Hampden than Pena or Windass.

You don't know that for certain as it has never been confirmed or proved, if it was, I'd hunt im personaly. Cant see him hobnobbing with the heirarchy if it was true :confused:

I think Cardoso will be ok come Saturday. Hopefully Dorrans is fit too.

Foderingham

Tavernier McCrorie Cardoso John

Candeias Dorrans Holt Anyone but Windass

Herrera Morelos

This for me with K.M. in for J.W.
Morelos needs a partner to help him and get back scoring again.
A few games coming up where Herrera and Morelos should be given lots of game time together and the chance to get a partnership going.

Wes
Tav Cardoso mccrorie Hodson
Candeias Dorrans holt John
Miller Morelos
Wilson in if Cardoso isn’t available
Barjonas in if Dorrans isn’t available

In no way do I think Miller is good or a saviour but coincidentally, Morelos has been a shaddow of the player and hasn’t scored since miller’s been out the side. Morelos can’t play the loan striker role either IMO.
His form seems to have dipped since when the lad was first linked to Villa.

His form seems to have dipped since when the lad was first linked to Villa.

It has mate but to be fair to him, his dip in form has coincided with us changing from two up front to Morelos up front himself with Pena in the “hole”

He’ll be a very good player if he’s used correctly.

I would like to see Tav and Windass dropped. Born losers the pair of them. But Murty will probably stick with them so to that end, we will struggle even though Hearts are pretty poor. It's an ever darkening tunnel.

Foderingham

Cardoso McCrorie Wilson

Candeias Jack Dorrans Holt John

Morelos Miller

If Kranjcar is fit I’d get him back involved as well from the bench.

Foderingham

Cardoso McCrorie Wilson

Candeias Jack Dorrans Holt John

Morelos Miller

If Kranjcar is fit I’d get him back involved as well from the bench.
They said on RTV last night that cardoso needs an operation and will be back after the international break.

Is Danny Wilson fit?

I referred to Sunday. Anyone would be better than Pena that day. Same with Windass. Are you seriously suggesting he would be worse ?
He wouldn’t be any better is what I’m saying, Kenny miller is finished, he is 37 years of age, so if you are suggesting that is only option we have then we are worse off than we think

Back