Team for Sunday

trevaldo

Now that I have calmed down and have a clear head.......

McGregor

Tav Goldson Edmundson Aribo

Davis Jack Arfield

Hagi Morelos Kent

Wouldn't start Kent, he's not playing himself out of his bad form so needs time on the sidelines.

Kamberi should start in his place in my opinion, especially if he's going to be leading the line against Braga next week.

McGregor

Davis Jack Arfield

Hagi Morelos Kent
As decent as he was as a temporary left back last night, I really can't see Aribo playing there Sunday. I'd expect Halliday to come back in.

If anything, Aribo would potentially replace Davis for me.

I think Kent could do with a game or two on the bench, but I doubt Gerrard will do that.

I'd go with the same 11 that finished last night. Why not? We managed to put three passed a right good Braga side.

Kamberi needs to start on Sunday, apart from the fact he needs minutes and a better of idea of our play ahead of next Wednesday, I think Alfie needs a shot the bench anyways.

Crazy that Stewart still creeps in to folks teams.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Halliday
Arfield Jack Aribo
Hagi Morelos Kamberi

That would be my team.

And what happens if Kamberi gets a knock on Sunday.
The knives would be back out by some for Gerrard.

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Halliday
Jack
Arfield
Davis/Aribo - unsure who I would go with.
Hagi
Morelos
Kamberi

McGregor

Davis Jack Arfield

Hagi Morelos Kent
Kent has been an empty Jersey since Tim game bar his usual cameos,he needs to step up and play. Defo start him on the bench.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Aribo (why not)
Jack Arfield Kamara
Hagi Kamberi
Morelos

Kamara needs to get last night out his system, Davis looked leggy hence rotating him.

Gregs
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic (assuming fit)
Jack Arfield Davis
Hagi Kamberi Aribo

Kent needs a spell on the bench and I think a super sub appearance by Morelos grabbing a few goals could be the kick start his 2020 needs.

Gregs
Tav Goldson Katic Barisic (assuming fit)
Jack Arfield Davis
Hagi Kamberi Aribo

Kent needs a spell on the bench and I think a super sub appearance by Morelos grabbing a few goals could be the kick start his 2020 needs.
I forgot to say there Kamberi needs a game in the team we’re likely to play on Wednesday!

He's still a better option than Ojo, Jones, Barker or Stewart.

Kent isn't the only one to be underperforming. If we left out all the players who were playing below par, we wouldn't have a team.
There is more expected of Kent, not to mention his price.
Imo We play a system reliant on Barasic and Kent which is poor. Kent at the moment couldn't pass wind and needs to sit back and look at the situation.
Didn't you notice we played much better without them..l

I can't see him starting Aribo at left back tbh.

That was more of a spur ot the moment, we have to go for it type thing.

Back