Status
Not open for further replies.

Wazzah

. . . . . . . . . Wes

. . . . Cardoso Wilson mcroie/alves

. . . . . . . . .tav. . . Jack. Dorrans

Candiaes. . . . Miller. . . . . . . . Windass/dc

. . . . . . . . . . . . Moreles

If everyone is fit and let tav run he will run all day and let Tierney worry about candies not us worrying about that mob

Stop them running riot 3 in the middle off the part with guts and use the pace of windass needs a big performance and Miller to help the buffalo we need to be smarter than the tranny lovers

Last edited:
Wes
Tav Cardoso McRorie Hodson
Jack Dorrans
Candeias Miller John
Morelos

Pena is made for this game. He's a must.

The thought of Hodson at LB gives me the fear.
How's pena made for it we've hardly seen him a do agree about hodson is poor to slow and not good enough wouldn't be surprised if Holt who offers nothing imop will play

How's pena made for it we've hardly seen him a do agree about hodson is poor to slow and not good enough wouldn't be surprised if Holt who offers nothing imop will play
They won't sit in like the rest of the teams do against us. We should be able to hit them on the counter. Pena's late runs into the box could pay dividends tomorrow.

They won't sit in like the rest of the teams do against us. We should be able to hit them on the counter. Pena's late runs into the box could pay dividends tomorrow.
Defo gets in good spaces with the minute's he's had but not ideal for tomorrow but u never know just need to get behind them sing them oot

Hodson was one of the reasons we got a 1-1 draw at Parkhead last season. He kept Sinclair quite not many players have managed that. He scored the winner against Aberdeen and never gets the credit he deserves. If he had a proper run in the team and got match fitness instead of coming on here and there in different positions. Not many players in our team can cover both sides. John looks very good but against a poor side let's see how he gets on against Celtic tomorrow if fit enough.

. . . . . . . . . Wes

. . . . Cardoso Wilson mcroie/alves

. . . . . . . . .tav. . . Jack. Dorrans

let Tav run all day how many goals will that cost us ? as for Windass he wouldnt be anywhere near my team.

Candiaes. . . . Miller. . . . . . . . Windass/dc

. . . . . . . . . . . . Moreles

If everyone is fit and let tav run he will run all day and let Tierney worry about candies not us worrying about that mob

Stop them running riot 3 in the middle off the part with guts and use the pace of windass needs a big performance and Miller to help the buffalo we need to be smarter than the tranny lovers

Ah yes the old classic 3-3-3-1 formation :D

This will be the team I reckon.

Fod

Tav Cardoso McCrorie John

Jack Dorrans

Candeias Pena Miller

Morelos

Close but I think Pena out and Holt in.

So

Fod
Tav Cardoso McCrorie John
Jack Holt
Candias Dorrans Miller
Morelos

Hopefully none but help us score as he's better going forward tav regardless we need to get the place rocking tomorrow and as for windass he's due us a performance and if he gets to the form of motherwell game could work

Hopefully none but help us score as he's better going forward tav regardless we need to get the place rocking tomorrow and as for windass he's due us a performance and if he gets to the form of motherwell game could work
that was for 45 mins v motherwell then disappeared he is no use to us in this game.

Wes
Tav McCrorie Cardoso John
Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass
Miller
Morelos

I think this is the team he will go with

Hodson was one of the reasons we got a 1-1 draw at Parkhead last season. He kept Sinclair quite not many players have managed that. He scored the winner against Aberdeen and never gets the credit he deserves. If he had a proper run in the team and got match fitness instead of coming on here and there in different positions. Not many players in our team can cover both sides. John looks very good but against a poor side let's see how he gets on against Celtic tomorrow if fit enough.

All very fair comment mate. But that mistake against st Johnstone was proper school boy defending. He never really got a settled run in the team after that.

All very fair comment mate. But that mistake against st Johnstone was proper school boy defending. He never really got a settled run in the team after that.
Sure but how many school boy errors did Tav make last season and the other night for Thistles equaliser but one good cross at its all forgiven. If your going to play wing backs Tav offers more going forward but against Celtic I would double up down both flanks.

that was for 45 mins v motherwell then disappeared he is no use to us in this game.
Ad start him and get him at tht lady's front bottom lustig he was missing at half time after motherwell but been watching closely last few games he's certainly trying harder and maybe tomorrow he'll step up and play

Posted this in the match-day thread:

I would consider moving Tav into midfield for his drive and athleticism. I'd be concerned that Pena will simply be overwhelmed.

Wes
Hodson-Cardoso-McCRorie-John
Candeias-Tav-Dorrans-Jack-Miller
Morelos

Maybe I watched Walter's caution for too long, although he did win more often that not with his approach.
I'd base my formation around the defenders we have available and make us as solid as possible and leave as little space in our half as we can. Will mean a long shift for those further up the park, but I hate saying it, our first job tomorrow is to stay in the game as long as possible.

I'd go 3-5-1-1 and sacrifice both our usual wide players Windass and Candeias in favour of a formation that goes to 5 at the back with 4 in front of them as soon as they go over the halfway line.

Foderingham

McCrorie - Cardoso - Wilson

Tavernier - Holt - Jack - Dorrans - John

Pena

Morelos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back