Team for tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazrfc

Apologies if there’s already a thread on this as I couldn’t find one.

Do we keep the side unchanged from Thursday? Does aribo come in for kamara? Does helander play? I’m going with:

Shagger
Tav
Katic
Helander
Barisic
Jack
Davis
Aribo
Ojo
Morelos
Arfield

Chances are it’ll be either Goldson and Katic or Goldson and helander, but I’d like to see Goldson sit one out to give us a chance to try out a whole new partnership at CB

Have a feeling it will be:

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barisic
Davis/Jack Aribo Kamara
Arfield Defoe Ojo

Would make only 1 change from the team Thursday. Aribo in for one of Jack or Davis. You can rotate the squad more on wednesday

a think defoe will come in as alfie knocked his lady's front bottom in thursday. also reckon aribo will come in for kamara

McGregor
Tav Goldson Helander Barasic
Davis Jack Aribo
Ojo Morelos Barker​

Barker hasn’t exactly earned his spot but Arfield is absolutely shattered. Goldson, Morelos and either Davis or Jack should get a rest against Livingston.

Most of you leaving Davis out of your team, is there any reason for this?

Rest for me. The whole midfielder were done in in the late stages on Thursday so would freshen it up a bit.

I think it will be really tough tomorrow considering the midweek effort.

I woulda say the chances of Defoe starting are extremely high, in fact I would say it’s a certainty.

Mcgregor

Tav
Katic
Helander
Barasic

Jack
King
Aribo

Arfield
Defoe
Barker

Needs to be a fair bit of rotation from Thursday I think, it was a monumental effort and I’m sure mentally as well as physically draining.

I think tomorrow is going to be very difficult whatever side takes to the park.

Of those that didn’t start on Thursday who can be trusted to come in and not let us down?

Fod, Katic, Halliday/Flanagan, Aribo, Defoe*

Fod won’t come in. Helander and Barasic both played well and not really needing a rest so can’t see Katic or Halliday/Flanagan starting. I think Aribo will start and maybe Defoe.

Barker too probably but that’s more to do with how tired Arfield is looking.

*haven't seen enough of King and Edmundson to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back