Team for Tynecastle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalooBear

Going to be a battle, hardest game outside the filth.
A must win, I'd go with this;

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Jack
Kamara
Cantwell

Tillman
Sakala
Kent

I expect Greegs will start, and possibly Alfie in for Fashion, who I think is offering more right now.
Lundstram may start in place of Jack or Kamara.

Who would you start, and what will MB go with?

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Jack
Kamara
Cantwell

Tillman
Sakala
Kent

I expect Greegs will start, and possibly Alfie in for Fashion, who I think is offering more right now.

When was the last time we dropped anything to Hearts ?

Pumped them 4-0 the last time there at Tynecastle in October beat them at Ibrox in November with a shadow team we were so short we had Johnly Yfeko on the bench as no other fit centre halves. ,

Last season pumped them 5-0 at Ibrox had 2 x 2 goal victories at Tynecastle and beat them in the Scottish Cup at Hampden.

Any 11 from the squad, 3 points back down the road.

When was the last time we dropped anything to Hearts ?

Pumped them 4-0 the last time there at Tynecastle in October beat them at Ibrox in November with a shadow team we were so short we had Johnly Yfeko on the bench as no other fit centre halves. ,

Last season pumped them 5-0 at Ibrox had 2 x 2 goal victories at Tynecastle and beat them in the Scottish Cup at Hampden.

Any 11 from the squad, 3 points back down the road.
Was just thinking that myself there.

They fire themselves up at home because they're playing the big team and they're all excited but our quality buries them.

Alfie just loves a goal against them at Tynecastle and that won't change on Wednesday.

They'll open up and we'll pick them off with ease. 1-5 (Morelos x2 Tillman Cantwell Jack)

Hope you boys are right, but they're definitely the 3rd best side in the country right now, and Tynecastle is a tough away venue. We need to be on it, and clinical.

No chance Morelis doesn't start
He's not the Morelos of old and his wastefulness in front of goals is infuriating but until there is a better option we need to start him

Something that I have not seen mentioned on here from Beales press conference on Friday was the fact he said we could possibly see Morelos and Colak both play at Tynecastle, as he feels it might be the way to go in away games.
He did indeed say that.

McLaughlin

Tav
Goldson
Davies
Borna

Jack
Kamara
Cantwell

Tillman
Sakala
Kent

Can't see Cantwell starting, as he's still a bit off the pace and at Tynecastle everyone needs to be on the ball.
Only decision for me is who plays in the holding midfield role.
Will Beale be looking to manage Jack's minutes and will Kamara keep his place, after a good performance at the weekend?

I'll guess at.....

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Jack
Kamara

Sakala
Tillman
Kent

Morelos

McGregor
Tav
Barisic
Goldson
Davies
Jack
Kamara
Cantwell
Kent
Colak
Sakala.

Tillman and Alfredo on the bench. I still think Tillman is learning how to play these mad away venues in Scotland and what a sub he is to ring on. Morelos is a disaster in front of goal and Colak looked sharper on Sat.

McGregor
Tav
Barisic
Goldson
Davies
Jack
Kamara
Cantwell
Kent
Colak
Sakala.

Tillman and Alfredo on the bench. I still think Tillman is learning how to play these mad away venues in Scotland and what a sub he is to ring on. Morelos is a disaster in front of goal and Colak looked sharper on Sat.
You think Tillman is still learning about these mad away fixtures but would start Cantwell :oops:
Tillman every time for this fixture.

All about preparing for the LC final for me. Those cunts across the city aren't stopping so we need to forget the title. It's gone. So every player who needs minutes, Cantwell and even Raskin if he signs included, should start.

Can't see Cantwell starting, as he's still a bit off the pace and at Tynecastle everyone needs to be on the ball.
Only decision for me is who plays in the holding midfield role.
Will Beale be looking to manage Jack's minutes and will Kamara keep his place, after a good performance at the weekend?

I'll guess at.....

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Davies
Barisic

Jack
Kamara

Sakala
Tillman
Kent

Morelos
You looking forward to your favourite away day and a night in the capital mate?

These away games are only often difficult because we make it difficult. We start slow and sloppy while the opposition are in our faces and scrapping for every ball. Its high time we puts these teams away early doors and knock any nonsense out of their skulls.
Agree with this. Whatever he says at half time he needs to do before we start the game.

We need to improve our starts.

McLaughlin
Tavernier Goldson Davies Barisic
Kamara Lundstram
Sakala Cantwell Kent
Morelos
This is the team I reckon we'll start with.

McG
Tav, Goldson, Davies, BB
Jack, Kamara
Sakala, Tillman, Kent
Morelos

Good chance it's that, but we need more from Alfie. MB has alluded to Alfie playing whilst carrying an injury. Hopefully the reason he doesn't look 100% fit, and not anything else.

I'd be tempted to start Cantwell, we looked a better team with him in it.

McG
Tav, Goldson, Davies, BB
Jack, Kamara
Sakala, Tillman, Kent
Morelos
I suspect this will be the team, which adds a little to the frustration of not having done our January business early so that the likes of Raskin and Cantwell were truly up to speed. However, I'd trust that team to get the job done and one thing is for sure, our bench will be stronger.

Begovic.
Tav Goldson Sanderson Barisic.
Raskin Cantwell Kamara
Kent Krstovic Tillman.

Oops, that will be next season at Tynecastle!
:cool:

Not convinced Cantwell will start this one at Tynecastle. There might be a doubt over Jack as well, with his knee gash, but I think he will start - with loud cries for a red card every tackle he makes.:rolleyes:

Sakala for Cantwell probably the only change, with Lundstram on standby for Jack. Intrigued to see if Beale goes two up top given his recent comment but I don't see it.:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Davies Barisic

Jack Kamara

Sakala Tillman Kent

Morelos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back