Balogun
Bassey

Bacuna
Lundstram
Arfield

Sakala
Morelos
Roofe

A B team at best, I have slight concerns just how much the obsession with Cups is going to %^*& up the league and Europe, I have thoughts at times we have weighted our season to win Cups.

He's said that he'll be starting his strongest side in the domestic cups this season. So I'm not expecting too many changes. I'd like to see Bassey back in the side and Davis rested.

Would be a huge surprise/bonus if Jack could get some minutes but how close he is to that seems to be a huge secret.

He's said that he'll be starting his strongest side in the domestic cups this season. So I'm not expecting too many changes. I'd like to see Bassey back in the side and Davis rested.

Would be a huge surprise/bonus if Jack could get some minutes but how close he is to that seems to be a huge secret.
At centre half instead of Simpson If Balogun isn't going to play.

McLaughlin

Patterson
Balogun
Goldson
Bassey

Hagi
Lundstram
Kamara

Roofe
Sakala
Wright

I think Hagi should be back in time for this game

Livingston on Wednesday is a bigger game than Dundee on Saturday
It’s not even close to being a bigger game! League cup is a good bonus when wanting a double or treble but league is priority! Especially when it’s direct access to to champions league!

Mclaughlin

Patterson
Goldson
McClelland or king (more likely Simpson)
Bassey

lundstram
Kelly
Bacuna
Hagi. Diamond formation

sakala
Roofe

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Bassey Barisic

Hagi Lundstram Aribo

Wright Morelos Roofe

No f*cking about, the team needs to play itself into form. Davis needs some rest. Kamara has been off it too and that may be because he also needs a rest - guy went from 55 -> Euros -> back to playing for us

McLaughlin
Patterson
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic
Lundstram
Aribo
Kamara
Roofe
Morelos
Sakala

That’s the team I’d go for, lundstram sitting deepest. Then the forward three should cause a lot of bother.

I’d want the strongest XI possible but there are players that clearly need game time. Sick of chopping and changing the centre half pairing - either Simpson keeps his place on Wednesday or Balogun plays the next four games. Lundstram needs a run in the team, Davis is going to burn out if we keep relying on him. The front three from yesterday should keep their place. Patterson and Bassey also deserve a run, given the form of Tav and Barisic.

McGregor; Patterson, Goldson, Simpson, Bassey; Lundstram, Kamara, Aribo; Wright, Sakala, Roofe.

The vast majority of under performing players that have played all season. That’s the managers way.

good grief.
It’s not even close to being a bigger game! League cup is a good bonus when wanting a double or treble but league is priority! Especially when it’s direct access to to champions league!
Think i'd prefer the league/champions league !

We’ve not won a domestic cup in how long? Was it not March 2011 the last time we won a major domestic cup?

The leagues 38 games long, we’re 6 games in. Lose on Wednesday and the pressure on Gerrard will be unbearable as it’ll be the 7th domestic cup he’ll have failed to deliver

I get it’s the league cup and in normal circumstances I wouldn’t be that overly bothered but not now. Gerrard needs to win a cup and the league this season

We’ve not won a domestic cup in how long? Was it not March 2011 the last time we won a major domestic cup?

The leagues 38 games long, we’re 6 games in. Lose on Wednesday and the pressure on Gerrard will be unbearable as it’ll be the 7th domestic cup he’ll have failed to deliver

I get it’s the league cup and in normal circumstances I wouldn’t be that overly bothered but not now. Gerrard needs to win a cup and the league this season

Would it fu....

Would it fu....
Ohh it absolutely will be. Cast your mind back to St Johnstone defeat on penalties even after we’d delivered 55.

That will be amplified if we don’t win a cup this season. Also, it would be an embarrassing failure not to make it to hampden again - how many semi’s have we played with Gerrard as manager? Is it 2?

Mcgregor

Patterson
Goldson
Balogun
Bassey

Kamara
Lundstrum
Bacuna

Wright
Roofe
Sakala

The main advantage tav and borna have over the 2 young full backs was delivery. Right now they aren't showing that. Let those boys drive us on.

Hopefully get some minutes for Hagi if available

Mcloughlin
Tavernier
Bassey
Simson
Goldson

Lundstrom
Bacunya
Kamara

Hagi
Sakala
Wright

Middle of the park badly needs some freshened upness and I’m really hoping the new boy can bring it he got into good positions when he came on yesterday

Most seem to have a blind spot for Roofe , I thought he was absolutely god awful yesterday and cost us the game with that sitter , as much as people say the manager has blind spots for players , so do the fans and Roofe escapes criticism no matter how poorly he plays it seems

McGregor
Patterson Goldson Balogun Bassey
Bacuna Kelly Kamara
Aribo Sakala Wright

Subs: McCrorie, Tavernier, Barisic, Lundstram, Hagi, Morelos, Roofe

HA.......
Hilarious isn’t it.

But some of the stuff I heard in the stands yesterday about players/Gerrard/Beale were OTT. If we don’t make hampden again fans will start to turn

Not making a semi final last season was embarrassing, to make hampden 0/3 times in a row would be unthinkable

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Simpson Bassey

Lundstram Kamara Bacuna

Sakala Roofe Hagi

I think he will go with this.

Rest McGregor, Balogun, Morelos, Davis, Barisic, Aribo with Europe and League in mind.

I wouldn’t personally be wanting him gone but others absolutely would

Who gives a fck, there is a % of our support are moon howling eejits and wanted Smith sacked after Kaunas.

You are well going down the "some fans thing" thing and trying to pass it off as what you think here.

Ohh it absolutely will be. Cast your mind back to St Johnstone defeat on penalties even after we’d delivered 55.

That will be amplified if we don’t win a cup this season. Also, it would be an embarrassing failure not to make it to hampden again - how many semi’s have we played with Gerrard as manager? Is it 2?

It was frustrating to lose to St Johnstone, but you're talking absolute pish

Why don't you cast your own mind back to the sort of greeting Mr Gerrard got when he arrived at Ibrox when we won the League against St Mirren.

What was it the banners said... 'Legend in Liverpool, God in Glasgow' ? That was not long after St Johnstone...

But aye, the pressure will be 'unbearable' if we fail to win one of the 3rd and 4th priority competitions

Winning the League is imperative to Rangers not only this year but the whole fucking financial structure of the club and literally the only way we'll possibly move forward as a team is by winning it.

Who gives a fck, there is a % of our support are moon howling eejits and wanted Smith sacked after Kaunas.

You are well going down the "some fans thing" thing and trying to pass it off as what you think here.
Hardly, I’d say it’s embarrassing but I wouldn’t want him sacked. As I said, some of the shouts yesterday were OTT

If I thought it was a sacking offence I’d say it, I’m hardly one to mince my words

It was frustrating to lose to St Johnstone, but you're talking absolute pish

Why don't you cast your own mind back to the sort of greeting Mr Gerrard got when he arrived at Ibrox when we won the League against St Mirren.

What was it the banners said... 'Legend in Liverpool, God in Glasgow' ? That was not long after St Johnstone...

But aye, the pressure will be 'unbearable' if we fail to win one of the 3rd and 4th priority competitions

Winning the League is imperative to Rangers not only this year but the whole fucking financial structure of the club and literally the only way we'll possibly move forward as a team is by winning it.

The Cups are not even 1/1000th as important. When will it sink in for you?
If we didn’t make hampden for the 3rd time in a row you don’t think he’d be under pressure?

Don’t talk pish

Walter smith is Mr Rangers to me and I can remember people calling for his head after 3-0 at Parkhead in 2011 and also a home game against Inverness we lost 1-0, think it was a last min goal

Smith is a bigger legend than Gerrard and there was people who wanted him gone

If we didn’t make hampden for the 3rd time in a row you don’t think he’d be under pressure?

Don’t talk pish

There's always pressure as the manager of Rangers.

You said 'unbearable'

You're the one talking pish, and ignoring the points made to you, so do one.

There's always pressure as the manager of Rangers.

You said 'unbearable'

You're the one talking pish, and ignoring the points made to you, so do one.
Depends what your definition of unbearable is, doesn’t it. There’s pressure to win at rangers, we should be winning trophies. He’d rightly be under extreme pressure

The points you made were irrelevant as I edited my post to add more context. “So do one” ok hard man :D

A B team at best, I have slight concerns just how much the obsession with Cups is going to %^*& up the league and Europe, I have thoughts at times we have weighted our season to win Cups.
Don't really understand the rationale here. It's only 4 matches for the League Cup if you get to the final and 5 for the Scottish cup which doesn't start until after Christmas.

Don't really understand the rationale here.

Our squad is on it's arse, our fixture schedule is heavy, we have a core built on two players reaching the end of their career who are looking sluggish.

Winning this league and the financial ramifications take priority this year by a considerable distance.

McLaughlin
Patterson Goldson Balogun Bassey
Lundstram Kamara Arfield
Hagi Sakala Wright

Personally not what I would go for but I think this will be what will start. Bacuna will probably get another 30 mins off the bench as well

Back