Team photo?

Bearsuk

Dundee United have done themselves over.
Comments on courier Facebook suggesting Rangers have done a team photo.
I've looked. Can't find it anywhere.
Making stuff up like this under these circumstances can get clubs into trouble. Doesn't surprise me from the united fans.
I suppose I spend too much time in Dundee!

Dundee United have done themselves over.
Comments on courier Facebook suggesting Rangers have done a team photo.
I've looked. Can't find it anywhere.
Making stuff up like this under these circumstances can get clubs into trouble. Doesn't surprise me from the united fans.
I suppose I spend too much time in Dundee!
Not suprised mate, they are about to get hammered and they are supposed to play us next week
Jason Leitch has had a right go at them

No idea about our team pic

Think I'm missing something. What's the big issue with them saying we have done a team photo when we haven't.

Although it's strange behaviour I really don't see the issue?

Edit: Is it due to covid restrictions?

Expect nothing else from their fans considering what the club itself has pulled against us over the years.

I think you’ll find that all clubs have did a photo for 2021 calendar ..Celtic did a video shoot for theirs on November 17th..permission was asked for and granted outside and under 10 minutes..Leitch just took a 2 footed tackle on the Courier photo..

TerrySilverLoyal it’s the Scottish Government effing over football..St Mirren got hammered for car sharing come on that not right..

What's the issue with a team pic?

Given they all run round a pitch together and celebrate a goal and are in a bubble.

Fucking scunnered with all this shite

Playing and training are exempt from social distancing as its part of their job

Sitting for X amount of minutes close together as an entire group is a breach of rules - not required for their job

No matter what anyone thinks, its a rule breaxh

Playing and training are exempt from social distancing as its part of their job

Sitting for X amount of minutes close together as an entire group is a breach of rules

I thought people were on about our quick euro team pics before the game.

Still it's a nonsense.

I was referring to the full squad photos for the season. Not pics taken before a game.
My point is that it was only rangers mentioned about having done one in a manner questioning why we had not been punished... They did then say and what about the huddle for Celtic.
I can't see how a squad photo could be a breach if its done in a few minutes.
Sorry if my first post wasn't clear.

TerrySilverLoyal it’s the Scottish Government effing over football..St Mirren got hammered for car sharing come on that not right..
We are not supposed to share cars at my work either. But sometimes there us no avoiding it.
They chose to do it for what purpose?

I was referring to the full squad photos for the season. Not pics taken before a game.
My point is that it was only Rangers mentioned about having done one in a manner questioning why we had not been punished... They did then say and what about the huddle for Celtic.
I can't see how a squad photo could be a breach if its done in a few minutes.
Sorry if my first post wasn't clear.
No need to panic

Recoba all clubs will have done a Xmas Calendar for 2020/21..it’s a non story that Leitch took a 2 footed tackle on.
I didn't realise it was a non story considering its being reported everywhere ?

I didn't realise it was a non story considering its being reported everywhere ?
It became a story Recoba because Leitch did no research..it’s outside and under 10 minutes that’s what clubs were told by SPFL.

Dundee Utd had 49 people in a photo and also allegedly held an awards ceremony inviting players from last season. They broke their bubble.

you are allowed team photos as long as you comply with guidelines and it’s within your bubble.

look at the difference between the numbers in the Celtic and Utd pictures.

It became a story Recoba because Leitch did no research..it’s outside and under 10 minutes that’s what clubs were told by SPFL.

It was a story before leitch commented. It's not about the photo, it;s the 'groups' that are in the photo. Back room staff (not management team) are in a different bubble and should have PPE when in contact with other groups.

The beggars have their first team and managment, not everyone and their dug.

It was a story before leitch commented. It's not about the photo, it;s the 'groups' that are in the photo. Back room staff (not management team) are in a different bubble and should have PPE when in contact with other groups.

The beggars have their first team and managment, not everyone and their dug.
Wrong.

Dundee Utd had 49 people in a photo and also allegedly held an awards ceremony inviting players from last season. They broke their bubble.

you are allowed team photos as long as you comply with guidelines and it’s within your bubble.

look at the difference between the numbers in the Celtic and Utd pictures.
There’s still 31 on the mentally challenged pic.

Has anybody got the Dundee United “team” photo?
Sounds like they’ve got everybody’s aunties and their dug in it.

Greta will be raging. Players having to use separate cars, teams using more than one bus so they arent within 2m but then jumping all over cuddling each other on the pitch. Its all a bit ridiculous!

The trophy is the property of the SFA and, in accordance with the competition rules, is to be returned in good condition no later than the end of March of the year following presentation.
You knew what I meant, they are current holders. And as you also know, normal rules dont apply to bead rattlers :))

Back