Team train at Ibrox - Friday pictures

Apologies if I've overlooked this elsewhere but why are the team training at Ibrox and not at the HTC?

Apologies if I've overlooked this elsewhere but why are the team training at Ibrox and not at the HTC?

We've played at Ibrox once this year. Maybe a chance to familiarise?

Or something simple as a slight change in training can reap great benefits.

Although someone's sources may tell him that we're selling the HTC ahead of going into admin.

Good to see Josh McPake train with the first team as well as Dapo, both them played in the glasgow cup final last year.

Defoe 'looks' fine

Release the Kamara !
I think there's a fair chance we may see him tomorrow, especially if the team needs rejigged because of injuries. Here's hoping anyway, gives us a proper look at him instead of relying on testimonies of those who watch 3 minute highlights on Sportscene.

Gerrard said the likelihood is he will have players who are new to the pitch and environment out tomorrow playing some part. So wanted to get the squad there to get a feel for it
Oan ra selik pages I have read the "Hummel Training Center" was repossessed cause we're skint.:p

Gerrard does this every once in a while. We were scheduled to do the Ibrox Tour one Saturday morning back in December and the tour got postponed until the afternoon because the team were training at Ibrox on the Saturday morning prior to the Sunday match against Hamilton.

Back