Team v Leicester today

First thing I took from our line up is that Barjonas is obviously impressing someone at Auchenhowie,from the colts game on Saturday to a bounce game against Leicester full with 1st team players?
I think he be replacing Docherty in the future,who will be away in January imho

Barjonas is a first team squad member now, Gerrard confirmed this a few weeks back. Locker been moved to the first team changing room.

6 teams watched Docherty today apparently, he smashed his 45 by all accounts

He’ll go on loan in January then reassess in Summer
(That’s good for us if it pushes up his value)
Brendan In the Louden for a pint after the game?

Were the management disappointed GD didn't take a loan opportunity from the start of the season?

From the interviews, it seems it was his decision to remain.

First thing I took from our line up is that Barjonas is obviously impressing someone at Auchenhowie,from the colts game on Saturday to a bounce game against Leicester full with 1st team players?
I think he be replacing Docherty in the future,who will be away in January imho

Barjonas looked a different player from the one we have seen before. Much more commanding and is built like a man now. Interesting to see what happens to him over the rest of the season.

Doc still has a year or so left? A loan to somewhere like Hearts or Hibs etc might be beneficial for us and the player.

Barjonas looked a different player from the one we have seen before. Much more commanding and is built like a man now. Interesting to see what happens to him over the rest of the season.

Doc still has a year or so left? A loan to somewhere like Hearts or Hibs etc might be beneficial for us and the player.

Barjonas has put on a lot of muscle. He's done well to be a more physical player.

That said, Doc was always very muscular as well.

Gerrard and Wilson will know what's best. I honestly have no idea. Sometimes it doesn't work out.

Barjonas has put on a lot of muscle. He's done well to be a more physical player.

That said, Doc was always very muscular as well.

Gerrard and Wilson will know what's best. I honestly have no idea. Sometimes it doesn't work out.
Are you sure you weren’t at Easter Rd a few years ago assisting Michael Mols?

Sorry mate you’ve lost me there.

To my memory, I am not sure that Mols scored at Easter Road?
Your mention of the muscularity of a couple of the players reminded me of a thread from years back which essentially was about Mols getting some grief after an away game, the poster detailed how he leapt to his defence. FF took the collective piss on a massive scale

I personally don't think Docherty is as technical and as good as passer as the rest. I think that explains why he isn't around the first team.
Agree. When he did get game time over pre-season and early Betfred rounds his passing was v poor compared to the other midfielders

Your mention of the muscularity of a couple of the players reminded me of a thread from years back which essentially was about Mols getting some grief after an away game, the poster detailed how he leapt to his defence. FF took the collective piss on a massive scale

Haha gotcha mate. Maybe a bit before my time as I joined the forum in 2008!

13 stone, went to gym and was pretty fit if I’m not mistaken.
The cartoon that was made was a classic :D

I would like him to go on loan to Holland or Belgium if that was possible.
I think he would benefit from experiencing a more thoughtful style of league football.
He needs to work on his passing.

Nearly december, rather bring mccrorie back in january.
It must be costing a fortune- for what.

We’ve no idea what King is costing. I recall reading a quote from Gerrard describing it as a ‘unique financial deal’ that we couldn’t reject. He also said ‘and financially as well it makes total sense’ in the midst of thanking Leicester for facilitating the deal. I’d guess LCFC are funding a huge chunk of King’s salary.

We’ve no idea what King is costing. I recall reading a quote from Gerrard describing it as a ‘unique financial deal’ that we couldn’t reject. He also said ‘and financially as well it makes total sense’ in the midst of thanking Leicester for facilitating the deal. I’d guess LCFC are funding a huge chunk of King’s salary.

I just dont see the point now.
Match fitness etc is a while away.
Lets say we are paying 10k a week?
500k or there abouts to may.
Club 1872 just bought the same in shares,
And thats where our money has went too in theory.
I think we need to get a bit more wiser.

Everyone wants to calm down about punting players cos they're not part of the plans at the minute.

Opportunities always arise throughout a season through injury crisis, suspension or poor form. When these these come along then players have to grab them.

There was times Flanagan wasn't near the first team last year and he was 1st choice at other times. Just ride the waves and work as hard as you can.

He aint playing every week down there if he is its at right back.
SG did some moaning about where Ross was playing when he arrived. What about now?

Tbf Gerrard had issues with him playing central defence mate, mainly because of his lack of height, for a dominating central defender at least.

If you look at all our central defenders now, Goldson, Katic, Helander, Edmundson and Mayo, who's the biggest of the lot, they're all big strong physical units.

Ross had forced his way back into the Pompey side at right back, before he pulled his hammy, and even won a MOTM award in the game before his injury.

He's got a good engine and has decent pace, so if he can work on his delivery, who knows.

Will the highlights by on the rangers website or because it's behind closed doors will it not be filmed

Back