Team vs Kilmarnock

Oh, I've no doubt he might well want to play - in fact I'd be disappointed if any of the players didn't want to play. However, Tavernier, Goldson and McGregor have made more appearances this season than anyone else - all are over 50 appearances. Greegs misses the game due to his stupidity, I'd look to rest both Tav and Goldson though.

It’s fair comment…but according to Gerrard normally he usually likes to ask the player’s themselves and I think he will.If so…I can see alot saying they want to play.As for injuries they can happen at any time on that horrible surface!

Last game or not I would like think he is not just going to put out a completely changed side and weakened one to the side that have gone on this unbeaten run!
But again…that is just my choice!

I’d go with
Foderingham
Flanagan Goldson Katic Halliday
Davis Jack
Candeias Kamara Middleton
Morelos

I can’t see many changes from Sunday other than Flanny for obvious reasons, it’s just a matter of he plays, either Borna or Halliday

It’s fair comment…but according to Gerrard normally he usually likes to ask the player’s themselves and I think he will.If so…I can see alot saying they want to play.As for injuries they can happen at any time on that horrible surface!

Last game or not I would like think he is not just going to put out a completely changed side and weakened one to the side that have gone on this unbeaten run!
But again…that is just my choice!

As I posted in another thread mate, I desperately want us to win this game - who wouldn’t? So I hope he puts out a team that can achieve that. I want a winning run right to the end of the season and I want to put a spoke in Clarke’s wheels.

Foderingham
Tavernier Worrall Katic Halliday
McCrorie
Davis Kamara
Candeias Middleton
Morelos
I think Goldson, Kent, Jack and Arfield are due a rest. Tav too if Flanagan is available. Give Polster the last half hour for Tav, Coulibaly on for Davis and young Dapo on for Morelos/Candeais late on.

I think Gerrard may use this game as a "debut" opportunity for some, and a "last chance to stay" for others. Add in to that a final farewell for Fods and wallace:

Expect:

Fods (or even a Firth)

Polster goldson worral wallace

McCrorie Kamera

Middleton Dorrrans Grezda

Lafferty

Not what i'd necessarily WANT to see this... but id would be interesting watching!

Forgot about that. It's unacceptable to have a first teamer who can't play on plastic. How can you hold down a starting place when you're automatically ruled out of 6 league games? Recruitment needs to take that into account this summer.
Flip side though, ridiculous they have any artificial pitches at all in our league!!

Okay, I'll play...I kind of like the idea of an unpredictable line up and giving some lesser seen players a chance to perform, although goes without saying that I want to see us pump Killie regardless.

I'd go:

Wes
Polster Katic Worrall Wallace
McCrorie Kamara Halliday
Dorrans Middleton
Morelos

Foderingham
Flanagan Worrall McCrorie Wallace
Polster Kamara Halliday
Dorrans Kent
Morelos

Back