Teams Blue Tops You Own Other Than Rangers

Jan Žižka

And is there a cool story bro/reason behind it? ;)

Was given this top

and their trackie top from the 2014-15 season as a thank you and started taking an interest in their fortunes since I got them.

They suffered their only relegation the following season, I'm a Jonah. :oops::)

Returning to the top flight straight away the club secured 13th place in the 2017/18 season and then 5th last season along with a Cup Final place only to finish Runners Up but signs of good progress.

Here's a video of last seasons home game against much hated Sparta Prague with (now) 37 year old Milan Baroš (remember him?) scoring the match winner for his boyhood club and back where it all began for him.

12 games into this season Banik are 4th and away to 2nd placed Plzen today, 2:30 pm kick off knowing a win will see them 2 points from 2nd place. Slavia Prague will win it again most probably, 9 points ahead of Plzen having played a game more so it's a battle for 2nd it seems.

Baník will celebrate their Centenary in 2022, 100 years old when we turn 150. :cool:

Here's a quick look at the clubs successes..

Will leave the OP with this fan video, Baník Pičo Bouncy on 1 minute 20 seconds is excellent and also worth a watch. :cool:

In the past I've had a Chelsea shirt, Newcastle Utd third shirt I think it was, Sheffield Wednesday and Holland. Currently I have Ajax 94/95 away shirt, Boca Juniors current shirt and an old Real Madrid away shirt from a few years back

Currently got the blue Yorkshire cricket top that I bought at Headingley, when I was down for the cricket last summer.

Also got the England T20 cricket top too.

The only football tops I have ever owned were an Ajax top from their Cruyff era and a Scotland top from the same era.
Apart from souvenir tops from teams I played for that is.

not me but my son has an oldham top, my mate for his sins grew up in oldham. They look done in as a club sadly.

I’ve got a Sunderland away top, retro which was made by Hummel . When they have blue tops , they’re usually pretty smart apart from this years effort

Couple old Scotland jerseys; a Carlisle United (my English team)with Stobart on it; and a pair Royal blue Birmingham City shorts;(my daughter who was born in Brum`s team) No pics :rolleyes: :))

QPR

bought a few old rangers tops on eBay a few months ago to add to my collection. Bought about half a dozen from a seller and he posted them to me with a brand new QPR top still in its wrapper and tags with WATP written on it.

Only other non Rangers top I have is a Hamburg one for no other reason than it is red, white and blue

I’ve had Everton, Man City, Brazil away, Croatia away, USA away, Japss as n, Australia away and loads more. As a kid, if it was blue then I would wear it.

When i was younger i had a blackburn top red, white,blue with mcewans lager on it and i had the aussie team northern spirit top blue top with rangers badge on the sleeve

Currently got the blue Yorkshire cricket top that I bought at Headingley, when I was down for the cricket last summer.

Also got the England T20 cricket top too.
He means real sports!

I've actually only ever had a Scotland top when it comes to blue shirts. Only Chelsea top I had was the yellow one from 09/10 I think. Don't really buy other teams tops that often.

Used to own loads of football tops when younger but dont wear then anymore.

I remember having a Boca Juniors one for no other reason than I thought it was smart, all blue with a yellow band through the middle.

Boise State Broncos American college football team. Blue with orange trim.
They also play on a blue AstroTurf pitch with orange markings

A number of Chelsea ones since around 78 , Yugoslavia in the 80 s and the Ajax one mentioned on here earlier .Also bought a retro 50 s style Hertha Berlin top although its blue and white stripes like Kiliie when we were on holiday inBerlin . I might have had Scotland ones over the years but dont remember .First strip my brother and I got was Dumbarton home top in the mid 70 s although that was white whith black and gold bands .

Back