Teams in Last 16 draw

Bt sport highlights saying we’ve lost the 2 champs league places for 21/22 season bcos of tim result

thot that was guaranteed
Think we’ve still got it unless Olympiacos reach the semi final and/or Basel reach the final.

What do we think about Man Utd? Simple travel so not too bad on the players, will have a massive support from the bears, and with the season they have had they we would definitely be in with a chance. OGS isnt a good enough manager to take on Stevie G!

What do we think about Man Utd? Simple travel so not too bad on the players, will have a massive support from the bears, and with the season they have had they we would definitely be in with a chance. OGS isnt a good enough manager to take on Stevie G!

I wanted them last 32. But they seem to have turned a corner of sort. Would rather avoid them.

Don’t fancy the travel to Russia with the poet game in between the 2 legs.

Other than that Copenhagen would do nicely

LASK are basically my local team. Also my second team after Rangers. I don't think that many of those who say they want them in the next round actually know how good they are. They topped their group and eased past Alkmaar (second in Holland right now) and they are leading the Austrian League ahead of Salzburg, whom they have just beaten away from home a couple of weeks ago.
You really want all that without it being glamorous at all? I certainly do not!

You clearly have more of a handle on this lot than most, but we’ve just beaten Braga home and away who were the form team in Portugal winning nine and drawing one of their matches since the turn of the year including defeats of Porto and Sporting and who had topped their group earlier in the competition.

I don’t think there’s any easy games left now, but I’d still fancy our chances more against LASK than I would Roma, Inter, Sevilla or even Man U.

Basel, Roma, Basaksehir, or Copenhagen would be nice. Also wouldn't mind Manchester United or Inter for the glamour tier.

Keep teams like Getafe and LASK as far away as possible please.

Will there be anything that stops the fixtures being confirmed immediately? Probably a stupid question, can Wolves & Man U play at home on the same night (for example?)

Will there be anything that stops the fixtures being confirmed immediately? Probably a stupid question, can Wolves & Man U play at home on the same night (for example?)

Yes they can play both at home on the same night since the distance between Birmingham and Manchester is greater than the 50km that UEFA deemed for a city clash

Not sure if TV pairings still count now

Any confirmation won't until later in the day

Only real issue it drawing Inter or Roma and the Coronavirus issue more likely that it could be behind closed doors

If we come out the hat first, will we be home or away?

Doesn't look like any potential city clashes, so apart from any coronavirus issues (in Italy most likely), would it be fair to say we'll know as soon as we're out the hat what date we'll be playing home and away?

If we’re drawn out first, does that mean we’re definitely at home for first leg on 12th March?

If we come out the hat first, will we be home or away?

Doesn't look like any potential city clashes, so apart from any coronavirus issues (in Italy most likely), would it be fair to say we'll know as soon as we're out the hat what date we'll be playing home and away?

Home

No city clashes

12th and 19th March

I'd rather avoid the English teams. Tough matches..

I'd taken Copenhagen. Not the best team left in it though no-one's going to be easy.

If we draw Shakhtar Donetsk the game will be in Metalist Stadium, Kharkiv

No longer play in Donetsk

Reactions: cav
I’d rather avoid the Italians,English sides and LASK- any other team barring Seville we’d have a chance against but would be great ties and away trips.

Don’t get me wrong if we draw Wolfsburg I’m basing myself somewhere else then getting the ice train,weirdest place I’ve ever watched football and fake as f.uck

Anyone know situation with Ukraine?

Would we need a new passport if we have the Russian visa from Spartak game or would be ok to travel? Wouldn’t be able to get a new passport

Copenhagen or a German team please
Anyone know situation with Ukraine?

Would we need a new passport if we have the Russian visa from Spartak game or would be ok to travel? Wouldn’t be able to get a new passport
I was in Kiev a few weeks ago mate, no visa required

Copenhagen would be my preference and give us a great opportunity to get through

LASK are basically my local team. Also my second team after Rangers. I don't think that many of those who say they want them in the next round actually know how good they are. They topped their group and eased past Alkmaar (second in Holland right now) and they are leading the Austrian League ahead of Salzburg, whom they have just beaten away from home a couple of weeks ago.
You really want all that without it being glamorous at all? I certainly do not!
Sounds Ike one to avoid.

You just know that we will make the semis or even the final and the the cants will go a cancel it.
Let's just avoid Italy at all costs and avoid Sevilla for footballing reasons. Fancy or chances against everyone else.

We can watch the draw through the UEFA Europa League app right?

Personally I'm hoping for Copenhagen but I'd love a trip to either English team.

With the news that Switzerland banning events with attendances over 1,000 until 15/3, I think a draw as close to home as possible is definitely the preferred option for travellers.

Back