Teams we could get in the Europa League draw

Benfica are the toughest draw IMO

Would take anyone tho
They looked really ordinary last night. Toulouse should have put them out.
Milan would be the toughest draw imo and want to avoid Qarabag for the travel.

At least the Tuesday means no real travel clash with whoever Benfica play, especially if they're get Brighton or West Ham as that would hike prices.

Can you link please mate?
5.45pm in Portugal

Additional information

In accordance with Paragraph 24.01 of the competition regulations, the calendar and kick-off times are established by the UEFA administration.

The full fixture list will be available after the draw ceremony, by 18:00 CET at the latest.

Please note that due to the city clash between SL Benfica and Sporting Clube de Portugal, and in order to respect the sporting criteria of the competition (both teams have to play the first leg of their respective round of 16 ties at home), one of the two first-leg matches will be played on a Tuesday.

In accordance with the principles set by the Club Competitions Committee, SL Benfica have priority, having won the domestic championship. Sporting Clube de Portugal will therefore play their first leg in the round of 16 at home on Tuesday 5 March 2024, at 18:45 CET, irrespective of their opponents.

8 easy options.

Marseille are 9th and in freefall
Qarabag are goat herders
Freiburg are 8th and in freefall
Ac Milan want to be inter Milan
Roma are 6th
Sporting Lisbon- give me a break, how many attempts do they want to actually beat us? It's been 4 so far. Easy.
Benfica - Barely sneaked past Toulouse who are 13th in Ligue 1.

He said that one of their female fans was hit in the face with a rocket and sustained burns to her face.
Their support is made up of Palestinian and north Africans. Marseille are shite but their fans are trouble making cunts.
It’s not a long drive for me, but I don’t think I’d bother if I could only get tickets for the home section. They are absolute maniacs.

Interesting that only 2 of the 8 teams who dropped into the play-off round from the Champions League won their ties (Milan and Benfica).

Just shows how strong this year's Europa League is.

Easiest tie possible please.

We need to get as far as possible in this tournament to secure a club World Cup spot.

Sparta would be ideal as the Czech Republic is the country closest to us in terms of coefficient, if I’m not mistaken?

Any of Milan, Marseille, Roma or Benfica and the roof might come off Ibrox. All glamour ties in different ways

I'd want Sparta again, we know we can get the better of them over 2 legs from the group stage. Qarabag is a bit of an unknown quantity and awkward away journey.

Freiburg or Sporting would be beatable but just a bit awkward ties.

Marseille wouldn’t be a bad draw. Big team, good location but they are in a really bad place at the moment.

8 easy options.

Marseille are 9th and in freefall
Qarabag are goat herders
Freiburg are 8th and in freefall
Ac Milan want to be inter Milan
Roma are 6th
Sporting Lisbon- give me a break, how many attempts do they want to actually beat us? It's been 4 so far. Easy.
Benfica - Barely sneaked past Toulouse who are 13th in Ligue 1.

Teams in free fall are dangerous. They often sacrifice league form for cups.

I want Sparta or Qarabag

One of the Italian teams would be a great draw and while they would be favs i think we could knock them out, would give everyone that belief we can go to final again... i dont want to play Qarabag i dont think a tie like that suits Rangers so much and there is the travel.

One of the Italian teams would be a great draw and while they would be favs i think we could knock them out, would give everyone that belief we can go to final again... i dont want to play Qarabag i dont think a tie like that suits Rangers so much and there is the travel.

Every chance we could slaughter them like red star Belgrade at Ibrox. But it’s a bit of a lose-lose draw.

Clearly a tough tie with a tough away game that everyone thinks you will win easily.

I don't see any 'easy' draw with any of the possible teams we could face. Ideally I would choose Marseille as they are in poor form and there's the personal nostalgic reasons for myself though in no way would I believe it to be anything other than a difficult tie.

Initially I wanted the easiest draw possible but I'm starting to veer more towards one of the bigger teams now. Milan, Roma, Sporting or Benfica. Beating the tournament favourites, Dortmund, that season is what gave us the belief and confidence we could beat anyone, despite just scraping through the groups, and it was the catalyst for the following Ibrox atmospheres. Milan, especially, would give us that kind of self confidence again.

Any of them,you have to beat them anyway,the chances we create I'd fancy us against anyone in that list.

Teams we could get in the Europa League draw

Freiburg

Qarabag

Milan

Benfica

Marseille

Sparta Prague

Sporting Lisbon

Extra time being played - Roma v Feyenoord

Realistically, I think this could be a step too far for this team, but we live in hope.

But imagine Rangers and Liverpool in Dublin? I know what set of fans would be getting put in a box.

La Gazzetta has us as the weakest team in the competition so I hope we draw Milan and gub them.
That's bonkers. On rankings, we are the 8th best team left in the tournament and we haven't failed to reach this stage in our last 4 attempts, including reaching a final. Noone will really want to draw us as first choice pick. 7 of the top 25 teams in Europe are above us. Milan are 9th, 6 places below us, Qarabag are 30 places below us in 56th, one place above Celtic. That's a crazy conclusion for them to come to since we've already beaten Sparta h2h in the groups too.

Being honest ourselves, West Ham and Slavia are the draw everyone on the other half wants. It was the same the year we got to Seville. Let’s hope we have some equivalent of Red Star Manager smiling like he got the plum draw this year right before we put them out.

Getting into the velodrome in September was a fucking shambles. Marseille would be a good draw on the park but a horrible one for the travelling fans.

realistically we could beat any of them at Ibrox ,a few of them are having a tough time in their leagues like Marseille but it's a shithole with shitty horrible "fans" I'd like the easiest draw but I think we will get AC Milan. BRING THEM ON..

Back