Teemu Pukki?

bilkobear

I don't recall this person playing for The FIlth but boy he has some scoring record at Norwich.
Hat-rick today.

Still, it must be painful for them watching Pukki scoring freely in the EPL.

His goals to starts ratio has been good at every club he’s been at except Sevilla where he only played one game. Nineteen starts for the tims, nine goals. Forty four starts, thirty goals with Norwich. Not sure why he left them.

Edit: Just seen the post above that explains it.

His goals to starts ratio has been good at every club he’s been at except Sevilla where he only played one game. Nineteen starts for the tims, nine goals. Forty four starts, thirty goals with Norwich. Not sure why he left them.

He couldnt stand the smell.

Somebody tried to touch him up in the huddle.

He said in an interview he never trained hard enough or looked after himself while with the filth.
It actually regrets not putting in 100%
Glad he left though and not for a huge profit for once

I secretly hate him is my bird always corrects people saying his name in a really obnoxious way because she's a countrywoman of his. (T-ehhh-mo Pukki... does my tits in).

Pukki has now matured for a couple of years and is by far better player than he was with them. He was thought kinda super-kid in Finland as a teenager and signed for Sevilla when 18. A while ago it was commonly thought that he would never fullfill his potential. But he has used his time wisely and it's now paying off.

You get certain guys who just can’t settle in certain countries for whatever reason. Or simply can’t handle the pressure of playing for us or them. At Norwich expectations are significantly lower so there’s less stress, and as such he is banging them in like he also did in Finland.

I remember seeing him play for Schalke in a Champions League game(I think) and thinking he looked a decent player and that he'd be good in the SPL.. then Celtic signed him, he was toilet for them and thinking i should stick to fooball manager :D

Back