Telling The Biased Broadcasting Corporation To Do One.

Emperor Smith

How delicious would it be if we were the only Scottish team left in Europe after the qualifiers. Do you think DK would throw open the famous blue gates and welcome them back into the fold or would be tell the BBC and Gollum to feck off, despite their pleading.:):)

Edit: Just for clarification. My preference would be to have them stand on the roundabout with microphones and selfie sticks trying to get a peek over the gates.

The doors are open.

Watch out for the media making even Rangers fans forget reality here.

Gollum has his press privileges removed. That is all. Anyone else is welcome if they want to come. Even Gollum could come in if he buys a ticket.

We are doing nothing hugely unusual or controversial. It is the BBC who are boycotting us. Which is utterly obscene.

The doors are open.

Gollum has his press privileges removed. That is all. Anyone else is welcome if they want to come. Even Gollum could come in if he buys a ticket.

We are doing nothing hugely unusual or controversial. It is the BBC who are boycotting us. Which is utterly obscene.

Bang on as usual.

I just love posting this message to the Rangers Board:

You must never ever invite this reptile to Ibrox. He has shown consistently that he cannot help but troll the licence payers that fund his salary. He hates our Club. He hates you because you run our Club. He hates us because we support our Club.

BBC-reporter-Chris-McLaughlin.png

Nothing has changed with this bhigot. He will never stop hating us, and our new Boss should be advised accordingly.

Now, since we know you will be viewing this thread skeletor, here's a wee message for you.

Here is what you could have won:

GettyImages-954614376.jpg

But because of your behaviour Chris you will never never get to speak to him, you hate filled bigot!

I genuinely feel so sorry for the Bears that can't get to games.

It's been on my mind for a while.

Supporters like my 85 year old Dad are being starved of listening to the game because he doesn't have satellite, computer or an internet enabled mobile.

Surely we have reached a tipping point? After all, it's been nearly 5 years of the boycott unjustly implemented by Pacific Quay.

There must be thousands upon thousands of BBC 'TV and radio' licence holders in this country alone that cannot listen to the football commentary that they pay for (I know the elderly don't pay).

It's damaging our brand, it's eroding our profile and it's disadvantaging a huge demographic.

Others have taken the steps that we have taken in removing press privelages from a reporter. However the treatment Rangers are receiving is singularly harsh and sets a precedent that has not been consistently adhered to.

I know that, in an effort to disguise the BBC's bias and their bigoted attempts to damage our good name, the celtc supporters complain en masse about this organisation as well, they do this merely to show their Broadcasting House employers that.... 'ones as bad as the other up here in Jockland'. They can hide behind this facade that our complaints are unfounded and we are all unhinged complainers.

But we all know that the proportion of 'celtc minded' individuals in that cess pit on the Clyde is suspiciously high and has been for decades.

I watched the match on RTV at my work overseas and thought I will try and get some local feedback from the only station in Scotland I could think of that would be covering the football.

By the time I got my internet connection over to Radio Scotland they were going off air.

It is simply embarrassing to behold what nonsense they are up to.

They are trying to live out their wishful thinking wet dream of Rangers not existing.

Unfotunatley for them........

You must never ever invite this reptile to Ibrox. He has shown consistently that he cannot help but troll the licence payers that fund his salary. He hates our Club. He hates you because you run our Club. He hates us because we support our Club.

Nothing has changed with this bhigot. He will never stop hating us, and our new Boss should be advised accordingly.

Now, since we know you will be viewing this thread skeletor, here's a wee message for you.

But because of your behaviour Chris you will never never get to speak to him, you hate filled bigot!
He's gotta bake like a bulldog licking pish aff an electric fence.

Put it on at final whistle to see what they thought Michael Stewart sounded distraught. Quick summary from Steven Thompson then it was all about Hibs after that complete waste of time sending a team to Maribor to not even analyse the game fully after the final whistle.

The doors are open.

100%. I don’t want them in again anyway SA. I hate them.

There are thousands of bears missing out here, my elderly father for one.

Usually he'd be tuning in the hear the commentary from BBC radio Scotland, now he misses out.

Very true. I actually really miss being able to put on the commentary if i’m out at a weekend. I presume that the contract prevents RTV from doing some sort of digital commentary broadcast. But this is something that our board need to be taking up the SPFL. The biggest team in the league with the biggest support are getting no coverage for our fans from the current contract. That cannot continue. Either the BBC have to be forced to offer it or we need to be able to market our own radio media rights or supply it in house.

Put it on at final whistle to see what they thought Michael Stewart sounded distraught. Quick summary from Steven Thompson then it was all about Hibs after that complete waste of time sending a team to Maribor to not even analyse the game fully after the final whistle.
Sending a team to maribor ?? They probably had someone sitting in a broom cupboard in bbc scotland watching it on a dodgy stream on a phone then reporting it

The doors are open.

Exactly right.

Don't any of us fall for the propaganda. Gollum deserves his press privileges removed and BBC PQ CSC can send anybody else if they want. Indeed, Gollum can attend any game he likes. Just buy a ticket.

Truthfully, I don't want the fückers back. Bunch of crash barriers and bigots

Exactly right.

Don't any of us fall for the propaganda. Gollum deserves his press privileges removed and BBC PQ CSC can send anybody else if they want. Indeed, Gollum can attend any game he likes. Just buy a ticket.

Truthfully, I don't want the fückers back. Bunch of crash barriers and bigots

7 bears out of over 50 in there

Not that I give an actual fuck but I complained 2 weeks ago about the lack of coverage
I got this reply today.

This is an update to let you know that we had referred your complaint to the relevant people and regret that it may take a little longer before we can reply. Please do not contact us in the meantime.

Although we reply to most complaints within 2 weeks we cannot achieve this every time. It depends on what your complaint was about and how many others we are handling, or may sometimes be due to more practical issues. For example a production team may already be working on another programme or have gone on location.

Please don’t reply to this email because it’s sent from an account which can’t receive replies. If you do need to get in touch, please use our webform instead at www.bbc.co.uk/complaints, quoting your reference number.

For full details of our complaints process please visit: http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/handle-complaint/.

In the meantime thank you for contacting us - we appreciate your patience.

Kind regards

BBC Complaints Team
www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

There are thousands of bears missing out here, my elderly father for one.

Usually he'd be tuning in the hear the commentary from BBC radio Scotland, now he misses out.

Listen bud, it's been a while since these bastards covered us.
I take no pleasure in saying this, but anyone depending on this shower covering our games needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
I hope your old man is a happy bear tonight.

We don't need them....They WILL,at some point,need us.

I see no way forward in this,unless the BBC come crawling back by sending a different "journalist" to Ibrox.

I genuinely feel so sorry for the Bears that can't get to games.

It's been on my mind for a while.

Supporters like my 85 year old Dad are being starved of listening to the game because he doesn't have satellite, computer or an internet enabled mobile.

Surely we have reached a tipping point? After all, it's been nearly 5 years of the boycott unjustly implemented by Pacific Quay.

There must be thousands upon thousands of BBC 'TV and radio' licence holders in this country alone that cannot listen to the football commentary that they pay for (I know the elderly don't pay).

It's damaging our brand, it's eroding our profile and it's disadvantaging a huge demographic.

Others have taken the steps that we have taken in removing press privelages from a reporter. However the treatment Rangers are receiving is singularly harsh and sets a precedent that has not been consistently adhered to.

I know that, in an effort to disguise the BBC's bias and their bigoted attempts to damage our good name, the celtc supporters complain en masse about this organisation as well, they do this merely to show their Broadcasting House employers that.... 'ones as bad as the other up here in Jockland'. They can hide behind this facade that our complaints are unfounded and we are all unhinged complainers.

But we all know that the proportion of 'celtc minded' individuals in that cess pit on the Clyde is suspiciously high and has been for decades.

George we never grow tired of seeing it, keep posting it every chance you get.

Listen bud, it's been a while since these bastards covered us.
I take no pleasure in saying this, but anyone depending on this shower covering our games needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
I hope your old man is a happy bear tonight.
He doesn't have any internet, how is he supposed to follow our team?

If he supported Celtic, Aberdeen or hibs he'd have had no issues.

The doors are open.

I would really love it if he bought a ticket and sat next to me.
The club probably wouldn't, and the media would have a field day, but %^*& it I would love it.
Come on you despicable little bastard, buy a ticket!

My question re this is, what about the other clubs?
( not that I actually care!)
It’s one thing them deciding we don’t exist and refusing to acknowledge us but, what about our opponents?
Do they deserve to be denied information and coverage of their club just because it’s Rangers who are their opponents this week?
Like I stated, I don’t really care but it could be an angle to hit them with.

Sending a team to maribor ?? They probably had someone sitting in a broom cupboard in bbc scotland watching it on a dodgy stream on a phone then reporting it

Nah they were definitely there there was a video of Thompson on twitter outside the ground previewing the game. Could hear our fans loud and clear after the game as well when Thompson have his quick summary.

Imagine Arsenal or Chelsea coming to Ibrox in the EL group stage and that lot standing outside like huffy wee kids while the BBC from England cover the game.

They really have cut off their own nose to spite their face missing out on huge games because of their own biased opinion.

Would Shagger be due a testimonial any time soon?

Get Liverpool up to Ibrox and persuade them to get some English radio coverage. And see how strange it is for us to be the top game on 5live but not covered on radio Scotland?

They had the 2nd half tonight did anyone hear how they reported us going through.

Heard that in the kitchen getting a beer. We were still on the pitch when I tried to get them on the wee pad in the livingroom and it was music by then...the cvnts must've actually ditched us before the end..:confused:

If I was big Dave I'd be right onto Talksport and getting something on the go NOW, before this whole Express Train gets too fast to catch ! :cool:

These so called journalists have banned themselves from Ibrox.

Let's be honest here, if you or I worked for them there is no way we would ban ourselves from Ibrox in support of another journalist (nevermind a mhanky one).

Do you need any more proof that the BBC, partially funded by us, has NO Rangers fans working for this department?

Would a freedom of information request asking for confirmation of the quantity of complaints they have received regarding their coverage of Rangers FC yield a response? Would they be duty bound to supply this info as figures must be quite high.
If a similar volume of complaints were made regarding other perceived issues with the BBC would those complaints be similarly ignored? Doubt it!
I'm sure the stats would be damning in terms of their continued self imposed lack of service to a large portion of the license paying Scottish public.

This list is only up until the year 2012.

We have 6 fricking years more of their demonising, brand damaging shit.

I pray Mr King is not planning an ignominious retreat on the removal of Gollums press privileges.

Extraordiary that we have put up with it for so long without sensibly speaking out.

Removal of McClaughlins press privelages must remain.

The BBC must find a solution how they cover the largest footballing club in the country, it's not incumbent on Rangers to offer a solution.

This situation is patently unacceptable.

Remember. The list below is only up until 2012.

. Joke Cartoon of Neil Lennon on hangman appears on Popular Rangers fan site Follow Follow. BBC Report it as a “death threat” on Radio and on the BBC Website. The hosts of Follow Follow (footymad) close down the message board.
• Complete Ignorance of Pearson & Hartson “videogate” scandal.
• Tam Cowan & Stuart Cosgrove continually using the H Word to describe the Rangers support, until it was officially declared sectarian by NbM.
• Upon the signing of Kevin Thomson, the report of the signing on the BBC Website carries a picture, which has been renamed by someone at the BBC to include the word “C*nt”
• Richard Gordon, during his show covering the Transfer Window in 2005, used a racist comment to describe former Rangers player Filip Sebo, joking that he had been “sold to Edinburgh Zoo”
• Weathergirl Kirsty McCabe calls Ibrox “Castle Greyskull.”
• BBC Scotland ignore number of emails concerned at the lack of reporting of sectarian behaviour by the Celtic Support
• BBC Scotland schedule specific programme on BBC Radio Scotland about the Famine Song
• BBC Scotland Sportscene Programme’s ignorance of Rangers tributes to Scottish Soldiers previous to Poppy Day, while ignoring Celtic Supporters minutes applause, and walk out the following week.
• When leading on any “sectarianism” news item, using images of Rangers supporters.
• Photo of Nell McAndrew in Rangers kit entitled “HunC*nt1.”
• Spreading the Lie that Artur Boruc was cautioned for blessing himself, across the BBC Network
• Allowing Cardinal PAP to demonise the Protestant Community by claiming there are those who go out to “Punch a Pape”, and put his own spin on sectarian crime figures, which were wholly inaccurate
• Biased Commentary by David Begg commenting on “Derry’s Walls” being sectarian, but no comment on songs from the Celtic Support.
• The disappointment in Kheredine Idessane’s voice when he announced that Rangers had been found ‘not guilty’ by UEFA.
• The victimisation of Alex Rae following his 50-50 tackle in a Rangers European tie against CSKA Moscow, and submitting footage of the tackle to UEFA.
• The failure to report on sectarianism within the Scottish Labour Party, and various land deals involving 2014, and associates of the Labour Party
• Use of the headline “Rangers in Union Flag row” regarding the Blue Order organised flag display at Ibrox, with a one sided piece on it on Reporting Scotland
• On the last news report before a cup final involving Rangers and Motherwell, leading on a story about Celtic loan player Craig Bellamy possibly staying at the club.
• Using James Grady to comment on an incident against himself by Lorenzo Amuruso in a Scottish Cup Final with no right of reply for Amoruso.
• Roddy Forsyth stating to Gordon Brewer on Newsnight Scotland, that Hearts had a worse problem with sectarianism than Celtic.
• The Acceptance of Sanjeev Kholi as a football pundit, based upon his only claim to fame in being a “football fan” was to accuse the Rangers support of racism against Mark Walters, when Walters had faced the worst display of Racism ever witnessed in Scottish Football by the Celtic Support at Celtic Park.
• Sending 88 Staff from the BBC to Seville at licence payers expense, with only a handful present in Manchester.
• The despatch of a film crew to Benidorm to report on a Celtic Fans convention that ended in fiasco – and reported it as a success. They have never been present at any Rangers fan convention.
• BBC Scotland Commentary of Celtic in Seville from Rob McLean “only the most blinkered Scots won’t be hoping for a Celtic victory”. This, in a stadium littered with Irish Flags and no Saltires.
• Nov 2006 – Just prior to live coverage of an Old Firm game, broadcasting a programme on BBC Radio Scotland about the football song “You’ll Never Walk Alone”. The last 15 minutes was a tribute to how it is sung at Celtic by two “Celtic fans”, who both happened to be BBC Producers.
• Making the Producers of Blue Peter apologise for using the RHOU in a piece, owing to complaints from a Strathclyde University lecturer who is a member of “Friends of Ireland”
• Ignorance of Neil Lennon’s DOB rant at the Rangers support & Dugout
• The refusal to publish or broadcast any facts on the “bannergate” scandal, where a convicted i*a terrorist painted a banner for the “Jungle Bhoys” supporters group partly funded by Celtic Football Club.
• Following Rangers being the first club in Scotland to qualify for the last 16 of the CL, the following morning’s Scottish BBC news neglected to mention the result at all.
• BBC Reporting of Irish Government intervention from information provided by Phil McGillivan on “the famine song”
• Another misrepresentation was saying the "new" Rangers were "playing their first match at Ibrox". The entry on the SFL website confirms that Rangers are the same club.
• Claiming the murder of celtc supporter Reamonn Gormley was a sectarian attack. Claiming the neds that were arrested at celtc's training ground with weapons were committing a sectarian attack against Neil Lennon (more scum supporters). Many claims we committed a criminal act with the CBTs\second letters\whatever they're called this week - Daly, Douglas Fraser's blog, usual suspects on RS.
• The constant use of Ibrox and the Rangers gates as a backdrop when sectarianism is discussed.
• The editing of Ally's press conference, last season, to make it look as if he disregarded sectarianism.
• Continually quoting from only one faith group when reporting on sectarianism and sectarian crime statistics.
• BBC Scotland not mentioning Celtic getting done by UEFA last year even though the national news did, instead spoke about Pandas at Edinburgh Zoo. Compare this to their reaction when we got done.
• Sometimes it's what isn’t said. Joe O;Rourke wasn’t mentioned. IRA songs and singalong are never mentioned. That "bhoy" with the gun at lennoxtown, Ross Hind - his favourite team was never mentioned. Rangers tax "crimes" are big news, the tax crimes of celtic staff aren’t. It's still playing out by the Mark Daly documentary looks to be a strategic move in the chess game against Rangers.
• Mark Daly trying very hard to get Billy (Turncoat) Dodds to say he had a double contract, even though he said he never ever had one. Campaigning to get Naismith banned for elbowing another player, when Hooper did the exact same thing the week before and they ignored it. Accused Aluko of diving to get a penalty, again campaigning to get him banned, even though it was proved there was contact. Several Rangers players have had the same treatment from the BBC over the years.
• Making a point about the solitary arrest at Peterhead yet failing to mention that Lothian and Borders police are "looking into" a police officer who was on duty at the Edinburgh derby there and allegedly was inciting the home fans. Now which story do you think is more newsworthy? An apparent upholder of the law possibly inciting crowd trouble or a single muppet making a stupid remark?
• BBC Scotland badgered UEFA to take action against Alex Rae after they caught him kicking a CSKA Moscow player in the head. Fast forward a couple of seasons and BBC Scotland cameras capture Lennon clearly stamping on an Artmedia player's neck. There was no campaign for any action to be taken.
• Donald Findlay getting pilloried for a song yet hartson and pearson up on stage with full renditions of ira songs at a sellik republican night out.
• Richard Gordon on Radio Scotland before an Aberdeen v Rangers game said "when I was growing up, it was compulsory to hate Rangers in our house".
• James Traynor commenting after the Osasuna away game, "Yes Richard we all watched the live footage of the police hitting fans with batons, but I say they deserved the battering they got".
• Failing to highlight a knife attack in the Tulloch stadium earlier In the year when one rabid slashed another . Unheard of In my time watching Scottish football.
• Also failing to highlight the stabbing in the pie stall queue a few seasons back at Firhill the season PTFC were relegated. I recall the news report that night gave it a brief mention as if nothing had happened.
• The Hearts ballboy, who got a fractured skull when a scumbag threw a coin at him. The media was all over the attack on poor wee neil the next day, the Rhecord buried it on page 20-something. BBC never reported it.
• Always showing footage of Ibrox with weeds, decaying fence etc. in the foreground, A little pathetic I know from them but they always show footage of Ibrox in the most negative light they can. Cowan doing Huns jokes. Cosgrove admitting he sung sectarian songs. Spence banging on a table when a team scores against us.

BBC Scotland is far from Impartial when it comes to Rangers. It’s shocking that a public funded body act in such a way but that's what you get when you employ bigots. Its sad that a once fine institution can no longer be trusted.

Please Mr King .... let's not have an ignominious retreat on this with regard to McLaughlin.

By all means try to get the BBC back on side.... but he must never darken our doorstep again unless he pays at the gate.

Amateurs/Catholics and Professionals
This list is only up until the year 2012.

We have 6 fricking years more of their demonising, brand damaging shit.

I pray Mr King is not planning an ignominious retreat on the removal of Gollums press privileges.

Extraordiary that we have put up with it for so long without sensibly speaking out.

Removal of McClaughlins press privelages must remain.

The BBC must find a solution how they cover the largest footballing club in the country, it's not incumbent on Rangers to offer a solution.

This situation is patently unacceptable.

Remember. The list below is only up until 2012.

. Joke Cartoon of Neil Lennon on hangman appears on Popular Rangers fan site Follow Follow. BBC Report it as a “death threat” on Radio and on the BBC Website. The hosts of Follow Follow (footymad) close down the message board.
• Complete Ignorance of Pearson & Hartson “videogate” scandal.
• Tam Cowan & Stuart Cosgrove continually using the H Word to describe the Rangers support, until it was officially declared sectarian by NbM.
• Upon the signing of Kevin Thomson, the report of the signing on the BBC Website carries a picture, which has been renamed by someone at the BBC to include the word “C*nt”
• Richard Gordon, during his show covering the Transfer Window in 2005, used a racist comment to describe former Rangers player Filip Sebo, joking that he had been “sold to Edinburgh Zoo”
• Weathergirl Kirsty McCabe calls Ibrox “Castle Greyskull.”
• BBC Scotland ignore number of emails concerned at the lack of reporting of sectarian behaviour by the Celtic Support
• BBC Scotland schedule specific programme on BBC Radio Scotland about the Famine Song
• BBC Scotland Sportscene Programme’s ignorance of Rangers tributes to Scottish Soldiers previous to Poppy Day, while ignoring Celtic Supporters minutes applause, and walk out the following week.
• When leading on any “sectarianism” news item, using images of Rangers supporters.
• Photo of Nell McAndrew in Rangers kit entitled “HunC*nt1.”
• Spreading the Lie that Artur Boruc was cautioned for blessing himself, across the BBC Network
• Allowing Cardinal PAP to demonise the Protestant Community by claiming there are those who go out to “Punch a Pape”, and put his own spin on sectarian crime figures, which were wholly inaccurate
• Biased Commentary by David Begg commenting on “Derry’s Walls” being sectarian, but no comment on songs from the Celtic Support.
• The disappointment in Kheredine Idessane’s voice when he announced that Rangers had been found ‘not guilty’ by UEFA.
• The victimisation of Alex Rae following his 50-50 tackle in a Rangers European tie against CSKA Moscow, and submitting footage of the tackle to UEFA.
• The failure to report on sectarianism within the Scottish Labour Party, and various land deals involving 2014, and associates of the Labour Party
• Use of the headline “Rangers in Union Flag row” regarding the Blue Order organised flag display at Ibrox, with a one sided piece on it on Reporting Scotland
• On the last news report before a cup final involving Rangers and Motherwell, leading on a story about Celtic loan player Craig Bellamy possibly staying at the club.
• Using James Grady to comment on an incident against himself by Lorenzo Amuruso in a Scottish Cup Final with no right of reply for Amoruso.
• Roddy Forsyth stating to Gordon Brewer on Newsnight Scotland, that Hearts had a worse problem with sectarianism than Celtic.
• The Acceptance of Sanjeev Kholi as a football pundit, based upon his only claim to fame in being a “football fan” was to accuse the Rangers support of racism against Mark Walters, when Walters had faced the worst display of Racism ever witnessed in Scottish Football by the Celtic Support at Celtic Park.
• Sending 88 Staff from the BBC to Seville at licence payers expense, with only a handful present in Manchester.
• The despatch of a film crew to Benidorm to report on a Celtic Fans convention that ended in fiasco – and reported it as a success. They have never been present at any Rangers fan convention.
• BBC Scotland Commentary of Celtic in Seville from Rob McLean “only the most blinkered Scots won’t be hoping for a Celtic victory”. This, in a stadium littered with Irish Flags and no Saltires.
• Nov 2006 – Just prior to live coverage of an Old Firm game, broadcasting a programme on BBC Radio Scotland about the football song “You’ll Never Walk Alone”. The last 15 minutes was a tribute to how it is sung at Celtic by two “Celtic fans”, who both happened to be BBC Producers.
• Making the Producers of Blue Peter apologise for using the RHOU in a piece, owing to complaints from a Strathclyde University lecturer who is a member of “Friends of Ireland”
• Ignorance of Neil Lennon’s DOB rant at the Rangers support & Dugout
• The refusal to publish or broadcast any facts on the “bannergate” scandal, where a convicted i*a terrorist painted a banner for the “Jungle Bhoys” supporters group partly funded by Celtic Football Club.
• Following Rangers being the first club in Scotland to qualify for the last 16 of the CL, the following morning’s Scottish BBC news neglected to mention the result at all.
• BBC Reporting of Irish Government intervention from information provided by Phil McGillivan on “the famine song”
• Another misrepresentation was saying the "new" Rangers were "playing their first match at Ibrox". The entry on the SFL website confirms that Rangers are the same club.
• Claiming the murder of celtc supporter Reamonn Gormley was a sectarian attack. Claiming the neds that were arrested at celtc's training ground with weapons were committing a sectarian attack against Neil Lennon (more scum supporters). Many claims we committed a criminal act with the CBTs\second letters\whatever they're called this week - Daly, Douglas Fraser's blog, usual suspects on RS.
• The constant use of Ibrox and the Rangers gates as a backdrop when sectarianism is discussed.
• The editing of Ally's press conference, last season, to make it look as if he disregarded sectarianism.
• Continually quoting from only one faith group when reporting on sectarianism and sectarian crime statistics.
• BBC Scotland not mentioning Celtic getting done by UEFA last year even though the national news did, instead spoke about Pandas at Edinburgh Zoo. Compare this to their reaction when we got done.
• Sometimes it's what isn’t said. Joe O;Rourke wasn’t mentioned. IRA songs and singalong are never mentioned. That "bhoy" with the gun at lennoxtown, Ross Hind - his favourite team was never mentioned. Rangers tax "crimes" are big news, the tax crimes of celtic staff aren’t. It's still playing out by the Mark Daly documentary looks to be a strategic move in the chess game against Rangers.
• Mark Daly trying very hard to get Billy (Turncoat) Dodds to say he had a double contract, even though he said he never ever had one. Campaigning to get Naismith banned for elbowing another player, when Hooper did the exact same thing the week before and they ignored it. Accused Aluko of diving to get a penalty, again campaigning to get him banned, even though it was proved there was contact. Several Rangers players have had the same treatment from the BBC over the years.
• Making a point about the solitary arrest at Peterhead yet failing to mention that Lothian and Borders police are "looking into" a police officer who was on duty at the Edinburgh derby there and allegedly was inciting the home fans. Now which story do you think is more newsworthy? An apparent upholder of the law possibly inciting crowd trouble or a single muppet making a stupid remark?
• BBC Scotland badgered UEFA to take action against Alex Rae after they caught him kicking a CSKA Moscow player in the head. Fast forward a couple of seasons and BBC Scotland cameras capture Lennon clearly stamping on an Artmedia player's neck. There was no campaign for any action to be taken.
• Donald Findlay getting pilloried for a song yet hartson and pearson up on stage with full renditions of ira songs at a sellik republican night out.
• Richard Gordon on Radio Scotland before an Aberdeen v Rangers game said "when I was growing up, it was compulsory to hate Rangers in our house".
• James Traynor commenting after the Osasuna away game, "Yes Richard we all watched the live footage of the police hitting fans with batons, but I say they deserved the battering they got".
• Failing to highlight a knife attack in the Tulloch stadium earlier In the year when one rabid slashed another . Unheard of In my time watching Scottish football.
• Also failing to highlight the stabbing in the pie stall queue a few seasons back at Firhill the season PTFC were relegated. I recall the news report that night gave it a brief mention as if nothing had happened.
• The Hearts ballboy, who got a fractured skull when a scumbag threw a coin at him. The media was all over the attack on poor wee neil the next day, the Rhecord buried it on page 20-something. BBC never reported it.
• Always showing footage of Ibrox with weeds, decaying fence etc. in the foreground, A little pathetic I know from them but they always show footage of Ibrox in the most negative light they can. Cowan doing Huns jokes. Cosgrove admitting he sung sectarian songs. Spence banging on a table when a team scores against us.

BBC Scotland is far from Impartial when it comes to Rangers. It’s shocking that a public funded body act in such a way but that's what you get when you employ bigots. Its sad that a once fine institution can no longer be trusted.

Please Mr King .... let's not have an ignominious retreat on this with regard to McLaughlin.

By all means try to get the BBC back on side.... but he must never darken our doorstep again unless he pays at the gate.
Thanks for that mate...that is some f*cking list there. Wow!

Back