Temperatures for Saturday's game

Im

That'll be me getting roasted then,obviously no jacket on tomorrow, where to conceal a plastic bottle of water on my person. Common sense not applied then on days like we're expecting,takes me back to Seville which was atrocious.
Don't conceal it, just take it in. I really doubt a steward is going to stop you.

More and more tickets appearing for sale by those using seatsub it seems

My guess is folk will be getting in amongst the bbq’s tomorrow afternoon or having a swally instead of Ibrox.

Wouldn’t be me but earlier this morning there was only a few dotted around a couple of sections for sale. Since then, every section has seats for sale

More and more tickets appearing for sale by those using seatsub it seems

My guess is folk will be getting in amongst the bbq’s tomorrow afternoon or having a swally instead of Ibrox.

Wouldn’t be me but earlier this morning there was only a few dotted around a couple of sections for sale. Since then, every section has seats for sale
Can't believe the number of tickets available at the moment. Hopefully they get snapped up, but there is quite a number to shift in such a short space of time.

Disappointing that so many are giving it a miss.

Annan in the League cup in 2016 is the hottest I recall being in Ibrox.It was Barton’s debut that night and it was blistering.

It's unbelievable mate. Going to be around 27 ffs - hardly a furnace.

Yet we have the usual hysteria and panic from the public.

Scotland, of all places, should be embracing a bit of warm weather ffs !! :D
Warm weather in Scotland is fucking disgusting!
There’s no air and it’s humid as %^*&.

Warm weather in Scotland is fucking disgusting!
There’s no air and it’s humid as %^*&.
This is so true. I’m currently in Crete. It’s the exact same temperature. Around 27 degrees or so. I can breathe and there’s a pleasant air. It’s humidity in the uk that makes it unpleasant

The “project fear, climate crisis” most definitely seems to be working on the wider general public!

Can’t remember one single occasion where I’ve been soiling my underwear on holiday at the thought of it being a really hot day!

You’re going to a football match on a cracking day…hydrate in the morning, wear summer clothes and enjoy the match!

You’re not being asked to do an Iron Man in the Sahara Desert. Talk about being dramatic! :oops:

You'd think people might have finally got wise and woken up by now.

Hazy and overcast here in bishopbriggs at the moment and only around 17 degrees.... hopefully the sun will burn though as I was planning on just wearing my rangers shirt to the game...no hoodie required.

Got my bottle of water in no problem.

Lad in front of me walked in with a full bottle of Irn Bru in his hand with no challenge

Sense seems to have prevailed. Hope everyone got to take in the liquds they wanted

Good game, three points, top of the league, luvvly jubbly!

Back