Temporary last man standing comp

Out of the 75 interested we currently have 32 players so I'm thinking of starting it next week to give others more time and bump the pot up, what say those that have already paid?
Seems a reasonable approach tbh. Trying to get it all done in 24 hours was ambitious.

You’re not Jack Bauer.

Out of the 75 interested we currently have 32 players so I'm thinking of starting it next week to give others more time and bump the pot up, what say those that have already paid?
I’ve paid should defo start next week as you’d have plenty out forgetting to post if the option goes out this late .

We will start the competition next weekend.

We currently have 52 players that have paid, I have 1 payment to allocate to a player but I'm unsure who it came from so anyone that paid this afternoon can you check the OP and see if you've been marked as paid please.

I will put a thread up for week 1 on Tuesday, we can still accept new players up until kick off of the 1st match.

We currently have 61 players so the pot stands at a healthy £305, we can still accept players up until the 1st game so the more the merrier!

Back