Temporary last man standing comp

Scottm1872

Official Ticketer
Following on from a discussion with @sonowilliam I'm looking at running a Last Man Standing competition until SOW is ready to resume his.

I will use SOW's rules then there is no confusion going forward.

If there's enough interest the competition could be started this weekend.

If you're interested in playing reply to this thread.

@AndItsGascoigne! PAID
@A1bertz
@barcode PAID
@Bigfc PAID
@BigJim PAID
@Birkenshaw Bear
@BlueFox
@bontamsyl PAID
@Bowery Boy PAID
@BrooklynBlue PAID
@Calderwoodloyal 1 PAID
@Calderwoodloyal 2 PAID
@Cambuslang Ranger 1 PAID
@Cambuslang Ranger 2 PAID
@Clubeuropeloyal PAID
@CooperTrueBlue PAID
@CoplandJay PAID
@Crown_Defender PAID
@CumbernauldRFC
@DeeCeeTee PAID
@Deek PAID
@dentalbear PAID
@de_whoa PAID
@Dumbarton Rock 1 PAID
@Dumbarton Rock 2 PAID
@Every Other Saturday PAID
@erskine bear PAID
@flensbear PAID
@garyd22
@gennaro
@GEODGC
@gfordloyal 1 PAID
@gfordloyal 2 PAID
@gorsco PAID
@Grampian Bear PAID
@HankNs
@hhss PAID
@ibroxbear
@IM BLUE PAID
@JamieBTB PAID
@Jannerbear
@JerseyLoyalist PAID
@johnny1872 PAID
@Jorgthegreat PAID
@Larky Derry PAID
@lordlucanrfc PAID
@Loyal Latina PAID
@Marko123
@Mathers82 PAID
@mck1872
@MightyGersLand! PAID
@Monty_greenock34 PAID
@My Right Nut PAID
@nithbear PAID
@paddingtonbear 1 PAID
@paddingtonbear 2 PAID
@paddingtonbear 3 PAID
@Rangers500
@razzer PAID
@roffey PAID
@Ryan PAID
@Sam English
@Scottm1872 1 PAID
@Scottm1872 2 PAID
@SC81
@sifter PAID
@Sir Sidney Ruff Diamond 1 PAID
@Sir Sidney Ruff Diamond 2 PAID
@sonowilliam 1 PAID
@sonowilliam 2 PAID
@Stokeloyal PAID
@strathavenbear PAID
@Strangers1 PAID
@The_Degan PAID
@Tullibodyloyal 1 PAID
@Tullibodyloyal 2 PAID
@T9 Row PAID
@watty200 PAID

Last edited:
In

What were the rules of the last one?
THE FORMAT
That i am using..

1.League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2.Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3.No less than twenty fixtures.

THE RULES

Level one

( rounds 1-5 )

Basic and simple...

1.Select a team,if it wins you are through.

2.You cannot select this team again.

3.You can edit your selection until kick off.

4.If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

5.If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA ( as above ) or simply edit.

6.If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

7.There can be no sharing of the pot at level one stage.if all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO
( rounds 6 - 10 )

You are now requested to select TWO teams and from this round onwards you may be offered a share of the pot...

1.If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail.

2.If only one of your selections win you may be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ) or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

.If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all will be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ).

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

5.All players who are subject to a share will be alerted and a decision has to be made no later than Monday midnight.( If no decision is made we take it as read that you wish to continue ).

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only ( the same as it came in ),i will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause ( about two weeks ) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

THE FORMAT
That i am using..

1.League fixtures from the top two divisions in both Scotland and England.

2.Saturday and Sunday fixtures only.

3.No less than twenty fixtures.

THE RULES

Level one

( rounds 1-5 )

Basic and simple...

1.Select a team,if it wins you are through.

2.You cannot select this team again.

3.You can edit your selection until kick off.

4.If your selected fixture is abandoned you carry through to the next round however you will be required to select an EXTRA team.

5.If your selected fixture is postponed you can either wait until the following round to pick an EXTRA ( as above ) or simply edit.

6.If you fail to enter you will be eliminated.

7.There can be no sharing of the pot at level one stage.if all players were to exit at a particular round then all who took part in THAT round would be immediately reinstated for the next.

LEVEL TWO
( rounds 6 - 10 )

You are now requested to select TWO teams and from this round onwards you may be offered a share of the pot...

1.If both your selections win you go through to the next round or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail.

2.If only one of your selections win you may be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ) or win the full pot if all of your opponents fail to get any selections correct.

.If all players fail to get any of their selections correct then all will be offered a share of the pot ( pro rata ).

4.If one player decides to take the share then all must take a share.

5.All players who are subject to a share will be alerted and a decision has to be made no later than Monday midnight.( If no decision is made we take it as read that you wish to continue ).

Arrive at round 10 and we have some very lucky/good players on our hands as in essence you have just completed a thirteen team accumulator.

All winnings will be paid out via bank transfer only ( the same as it came in ),i will message the winner(s) requesting their bank details and money will be transferred immediately.

On completion of each competition there will be a short pause ( about two weeks ) where we will offer places to other forum members who may be interested in coming in and adding to an already respectful pot.

I will be in

Stick my name down for two lines please. ( sow 1 and sow 2 )

And any advice you may need i'm never too far away. :))
Thanks SOW, I can tell you now it won't be as polished a comp as yours but as long as I get the basics right we're all good

Following on from a discussion with @sonowilliam I'm looking at running a Last Man Standing competition until SOW is ready to resume his.

I will use SOW's rules then there is no confusion going forward.

If there's enough interest the competition could be started this weekend.

If you're interested in playing reply to this thread.
Me,Me,Me

Back