Ten points

You could go through every team and have a point like that. 10 against killie, 5 v Aberdeen, 6 v hibs, losing away to Livingstone, drawing away at Dundee. Last minute goal at Motherwell.

But all that proves is we’re not good enough. I think we are better (edit - I had written aren’t in error before), but Gerrard knows what needs replaced. Whether we can afford what we need is a different story

Last edited:
You could go through every team and have a point like that. 10 against killie, 5 v Aberdeen, 6 v hibs, losing away to Livingstone, drawing away at Dundee. Last minute goal at Motherwell.

But all that proves is we’re not good enough. I think we aren’t better, but Gerrard knows what needs replaced. Whether we can afford what we need is a different story
We aren’t better than last season? Seriously?

But all that proves is we’re not good enough. I think we aren’t better, but Gerrard knows what needs replaced. Whether we can afford what we need is a different story
I know that - just making the point that you could argue that they single-handedly prevented us winning the league.

I wanted to win but today was a write off, reserve team out and a few of the players looked like they were on their holidays already. I agree with the OP's wider point though, our record against them this season is shocking.

You think we aren’t better ?

Your username says a lot.

Go roll a fat one an chill

Look at aggregate scores in old firm games last season compared to this season
17/18: scum 14 - 2 us
18/19 us 4-3 them
Tell me thats not an improvement

You think we aren’t better? Seriously?

That's how many we've dropped against that mob this season.

Enough for us to have won the league.

Just think about that. Ten points lost against Kilmarnock.

Our results against killie, hibs and the sheep fücked our season!

Who knows what might have been if we managed to overcome these teams more consistently!

Just a wee bit of misdirection, next year the league is ours.

I keep noticing the number 55 and I’m not superstitions in the slightest bit. Convinced between the team that we have seen the last couple of weeks and this it’s ours!

We also finished in 55 of a goal difference....

Last edited:
Clarke has bags more experience than Gerrard. Its undeniable but not unexpected that he's got the better of him overall in the league this season.

All part of Gerrard's education as a manager. He and we will improve next season.

We will get better, Gerrard has learned a lot and Clarke won't be there next season so I fully expect a vast improvement

We should be blowing tripe like Killie away like the old days. We last won the league there and absolutely demolished them that day. That's the standard we require next season.

Not just this season, they beat us twice last season too.

Over the 2 seasons it's 4 Kilmarnock wins, 1 Rangers win and 3 draws.

It would need to improve to become embarrassing.

Just a wee bit of misdirection, next year the league is ours.

I keep noticing the number 55 and I’m not superstitions in the slightest bit convinced between the team that we have seen the last couple of weeks and this it’s ours.

We also finished in 55 of a goal difference!
I'm not superstitious either but I keep seeing number 69. Hope I'm here for 69 titles my friend :p:))

I could not agree with that first line.
Not for me.

the title has been there for the taking the past 2 seasons and we've fucked it

we absolutely battered the scum at new year and then literally threw the title away our next match out at kilmarnock - 10 points dropped to kilmarnock alone - dreadful

But all that proves is we’re not good enough. I think we are better (edit - I had written aren’t in error before), but Gerrard knows what needs replaced. Whether we can afford what we need is a different story
Gerrard came in and said it was clear the first priority. He said that after shipping 5 to hivs. We have halved the goals we conceded.

He knows what he is doing

They're a good side and one well suited to taking advantage of our weaknesses. The quality of the league is improving due to teams not being crippled with debt like they were for the best part of 20 years.

Back